Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2007, 07:44 PM   #1
Kelsko
Gifted

Kelsko is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: 'Name not allowed'??

This silly thing happened to me today! I adopted my 11th pet, a lil black and white cat today and so I was buying her a room (because after 10 pets they dont get one) and I tried to rename it, "Nicki's Room", but it gave me a message saying "Oops! You have used a word that isn't allowed!" So I re-typed it, and tried again, but the same message came up! I don't see ANYTHING innapropriate with 'Nicki's Room'!! What's going on? What should I do??
Kelsko is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2007, 07:48 PM   #2
Top Secret!
Gifted

Canadian is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: 'Name not allowed'??

Don't worry. They're having a glitch in WW where you can't name your rooms because they're opening up kinzchat plus.
Old 11-23-2007, 07:49 PM   #3
:D
Gifted

cheekydoglvr5 is a name known to allcheekydoglvr5 is a name known to allcheekydoglvr5 is a name known to all

That's happening to me too! No matter what I put I get the same message. I think we'll just have to hang in there untill Ganz fixes it. Ugh!
cheekydoglvr5 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2007, 07:49 PM   #4
Top Secret!
Gifted

I meant can't name your rooms common things, like Webkinz's names.
Old 11-23-2007, 07:50 PM   #5
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Hello Kelsko~

Ohh gosh, isnt that just annoying as all get out? lol Alot have been having problems with this..we think it may be due to them working on their clubhouse chat getting it ready to reopen something in the future and they are cracking down on what terms can be used. Yes granted terms not being allowed while trying to rename a room are perfectly harmless..but just a glitch we are all having to experience and wait out until its corrected.

congratz on your new black and white cat!!
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 11-23-2007, 07:51 PM   #6
Top Secret!
Gifted

I actually tried renaming a room I had made, and I had to give up and put a simple word like ┬┤meow┬┤. It's frustrating, isn't it?
Old 11-23-2007, 07:55 PM   #7
Kelsko
Gifted

Kelsko is on a distinguished road

Ohh, thanks everyone for telling me. I've had to now name my room 'Royal Cat Room'. xD I'm getting excited for the re-arrival of Kinzchat plus!!
Kelsko is offline Female
Old 11-23-2007, 08:01 PM   #8
Gifted

komoda2000 has disabled reputation

OMG that just happened to me with my new collie! I sent them an email and hopefully they will fix it! For now, I just named my room "Hazel Room" instead of "Hazel's Room" and they should fix it fairly soon
Old 11-23-2007, 08:04 PM   #9
Carly the Kinz

it owuldn't let me nake my room snowballs room back in may befroe the glitch
Old 11-23-2007, 08:15 PM   #10
Webkinz :)
webkinz_girl13 is an unknown quantity at this point

i know! it doesn't let me do any of my guys names

half of my rooms are called "frog room" or "googles room" and stuff like that because it doesn't let me do their names

it won't let me end them in 's or s and it is really annoying
Closed