Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2007, 09:08 PM   #11
rattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: NAME CHANGED !!!!!!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by valej
oh, i feel bad, just tell him his tiger is famous, tony the tiger from the cereal box, hope this gets fixed! (its soo bizzare!)
Oh yes, the cereal... I would tell him that. But, the only problem is that some people, like my mom, think the cereal is unhealthy.... but it's creative!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2007, 09:11 PM   #12
COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

How bizarre! When I emailed about changing my pets name it was basically tough luck. My son decided to adopt his polar bear all by himself, the name is something along the lines of: ghjghthgh
Yep, that's it. So if you ever play a polar bear with a name like that, you know it belongs to my house. Of course he didn't understand why I couldn't change it and I didn't know what else to do. guess I will write plumpy and see what she has to say.

hope you get yours fixed
Old 05-31-2007, 09:13 PM   #13
Webkinzfan2012 is just really niceWebkinzfan2012 is just really nice

Oh my! How rude of them to change his tiger's name!!
I ahve a question how do you right to PLumpy??

Webkinzfan2012 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2007, 09:31 PM   #14
zingozing is on a distinguished road

I will tell him that his tiger is now famous. He really is because of all you wonderful people showing your kindness and support to help him fix this problem. He is going to be sooooooooooo happy. Someone must be on the ball at Webkinz I didn't catch that one! rattygirl is really on the ball here too! I'm going to run all our pet names by her before we adopt them just to be sure no copyright or decency laws get broken:knuppel2:
Old 05-31-2007, 09:51 PM   #15
Webkinz :)
mom9702 is an unknown quantity at this point

So sorry for your son. As to not accepting the name I believe they are working on their filters. I tried to name a pig scrapple and it wouldn't let me. Said I had and unacceptable word and dumb me it took me complining to my husband to come up with *rap maybe? Oh well hope he is happy with his newly famous tiger of gets to rename it!
Old 06-01-2007, 07:58 PM   #16

Sorry about what happened to your son but maybe they didn't accept the name like everyone said. How long ago was the tiger registered? If it wasn't very long that could be the case. At least the name is good.
Old 06-01-2007, 10:04 PM   #17
Webkinz :)
trsdrw is an unknown quantity at this point

oh my i would cry too..is he ok i feel bad i wish i could do something
Old 06-01-2007, 11:41 PM   #18

Thats wierd maybe you can ask the store where you bought the webkinz!