Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2012, 03:05 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff
dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff

Default Answered: Nafaria Peek-A-Newz prize issues

OK, so remember the Nafaria Peek-A-Newz promotion last month on WKN? One of the prizes I won was the virtual Nafaria charm. When I logged into Webkinz World it said I had received the charm so I looked in the Charm Forest to see if Magical Mire was unlocked, but it wasn't. Is the charm supposed to unlock Magical Mire? I also can't find the charm to put it on my pet. Any help with this would be appreciated. Thanks!

P.S. I emailed Ganz and they emailed me back telling me to call them. I am under the age of 18 and I don't want to get my parents to call, so I just want to know if this is a glitch or not first.
dragonkid07 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Ritzcracker
I won that prize a previous time, and it also didn't unlock anything. It will show in your charms if you look for it in Magic Mire, but it doesn't do anything. When I called Ganz about it, they gave me some sort of nonsense that it didn't unlock the game, it was only for collecting. I replied that this was rather like giving a kid candy and telling them that they would only put it in a drawer and look at it, but not eat it. The rep was sympathetic, but said there was nothing she could do. She even asked a supervisor about it. So congratulations on getting a very rare, but unfortunately also completely useless prize!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2012, 03:20 PM   #2
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: Nafaria Peek-A-Newz prize issues

Sorry but for some reason the one we win on WKN doesn't register
So I guess there is no purpose for that prize?
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 03-13-2012, 03:29 PM   #3
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Hi there Dragonkid! I'm so sorry you've been having problems. Don't worry, when you call Ganz, Just tell them a parent is supervising the conversation. Or, try using another browser. Some browsers make viewing some items in webkinz very difficult.

Good luck!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 03-13-2012, 04:32 PM   #4

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I won that prize a previous time, and it also didn't unlock anything. It will show in your charms if you look for it in Magic Mire, but it doesn't do anything. When I called Ganz about it, they gave me some sort of nonsense that it didn't unlock the game, it was only for collecting. I replied that this was rather like giving a kid candy and telling them that they would only put it in a drawer and look at it, but not eat it. The rep was sympathetic, but said there was nothing she could do. She even asked a supervisor about it. So congratulations on getting a very rare, but unfortunately also completely useless prize!
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 03-13-2012, 04:57 PM   #5

dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff
dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff

Thanks everyone! So the prize is completely useless...thanks a lot, Ganz.
dragonkid07 is offline Female
Closed