Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2012, 07:57 PM   #1
Call me Submerged
Webkinz :)

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Angry Unanswered: Nafaria?

I know this is very late, but I have not seen Nafaria for 31 days!
All of my 3 small accounts have seen her, but I had no stars, and she shows up more than once if you don't click her!
The 2 accounts we babysit have seen her, my sister has seen her only once or twice but I've NOT seen her at all! Does anyone know why?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2012, 09:48 PM   #2
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Nafaria?

Look at the thread under glitches for a "theory" that seems to hold true for so many at WI,
but Ganz doesn't believe.

Old 03-31-2012, 09:33 AM   #3
Name: Bailey/Piplup

donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!

This is another problem of Ganz. I have seen her, but it seems a lot of accounts haven't. Hopefully, this litte fairy will start showing up!
donpiplup is offline Female
Old 03-31-2012, 10:39 AM   #4
kiriwar

Scythe Evie will become famous soon enough

It's very strange. My account with no stars has her showing up every time I log in and she won't leave me alone. But my account with all stars has never seen her since December. This seems to be happening to a lot of people
Scythe Evie is offline Female
Old 03-31-2012, 10:58 AM   #5
ow, I ♥ being
Gifted

Suzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night party
Suzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night party

Really? I think it is a glitch but on mine she shows up at least 5 times a day, which gets really annoying because she asks for the same stars every time.
Suzuki108 is offline Female
Old 03-31-2012, 11:00 AM   #6
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

i know ive said this (lol) but try switching browsers? i havent seen her for a couple of days but its probably because i always multytask on the computer

as in, going on WI
wenjun is offline Female
Old 03-31-2012, 11:07 AM   #7
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I haven't seen her the whole month on my main account. I have seen her a couple of times on my other account. I am in the same boat as you.
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 03-31-2012, 12:49 PM   #8
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

It's not browsers, wenjun, I run accounts on 5 different ones.
That theory was also tested by others.

But the # of stars you have does seem to be a factor.

Old 03-31-2012, 12:58 PM   #9
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I've seen her around
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 03-31-2012, 06:07 PM   #10
Lil Kinz
PeppyPuppy is an unknown quantity at this point

I have never seen her....
PeppyPuppy is offline Female
Closed

Tags
think outside the [box]