Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2010, 02:33 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

n2911nlv is just really nicen2911nlv is just really nice

Default Re: NA accounts not working

Our NA accounts seem to all be working ok, but the european account (server 13) isn't working. Blue screen only, with just the dock and current pet window showing and nothing else working - except for the log out button, which then gives you the "oops, a problem with our server" message, so that you have to go to the "X" to get out of it (big sigh).
It would sure be nice if these server issues could be taken care of, as they have gone on for months....
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2010, 04:09 PM   #12
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I just talked to the Rep at Ganz. I was loading 1 of the accounts after and now it works however one still does not work.

They said they are having issues with a server and that she was only aware of issues with the Kinzville Academy and a few other areas in there but not the log in issues I am having. She was on the phone with me for 25 mins, we went through all the clearing, rebooting, and fun stuff I already tried but did it again. She was able to log onto my account from her computer. She looked up that one and the other one that still does not work and saw which server they were on and she said it was the one they are having the issue with. And to try again later tonight or tomorrow
Incase you are wondering this is what I see when it loads, I can get my dock open, click on the Things to do list but when it goes to the other page it goes completely blue....

Click the image to open in full size.

OH NO!! Another one is not working now too.....
This is going to be a long night

Last edited by dawnscott1; 11-16-2010 at 04:09 PM..
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2010, 04:16 PM   #13

n2911nlv is just really nicen2911nlv is just really nice

Thank you for taking the time to try and work through this with Ganz, dawnscott1, and for passing the information along to the rest of us. I'm not sure I would have been as patient as you were... Thanks again.
Old 11-16-2010, 04:17 PM   #14
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Yesterday, my American account (is that what NA means?) Oh, wait, is NA North American? Anyway, my account wasn't letting me in at all. I just had a green screen with a Webkinz loading symbol in the middle. I tried logging out and logging back in, and even turning off my computer but it just didn't work. But, today my Webkinz account is working just fine.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2010, 04:18 PM   #15
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

My account that was troublesome on server 16 has been working fine now for about two or three hours...Hopefully it is ok for you too now...
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 11-16-2010, 05:35 PM   #16
momtotaryn is on a distinguished road

I have 17 accounts (4 are my sister's family's accounts) that I have access to, and the only account that I'm having this problem is my main NA account. It is on server 2, but I have other accounts on server 2 too, so I don't think it's a server issue. I tried clearing my cache, etc., but my screen looks similar to dawnscott1's screen.
Old 11-16-2010, 05:38 PM   #17
Gift Guru

natalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to behold

I just spoke with Ganz as well. The woman was very pleasant, said that they are aware of the problem and that is effecting certain accounts, mostly on specific servers and that they hope to have it resolved by tonight or tomorrow.
natalinkp is offline Female
Old 11-16-2010, 06:25 PM   #18
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Taku2
hi, i just went to do the daily stuff into one of my ww account (european) and it worked well. then i went into my NA account and i could log in, but there was just a blue screen and the dock and no pic of my pet. i could click on "Things to do" and click on the arcade and all the other things but it was the same there.

then i logged out and went to the other NA account but the same happened there. What's the matter? is it just me? i will try it in a couple of minutes again but what if it doesn't work then?

Thanks
I am really sorry that you are having this problem.

I have been having the same problem fore a few days. I found that if I click on the things to do, switch areas (choose room, curio, magic mire, or what ever), then I sign out, close the window, and open a new one. After that I find that they are working the correct way unless I am trying to open two accounts in different window as the exact same time. (I have to let the first account load, then open the second window to start the second account.)

I really hope this helps and that it stops happening soon!!
Smile4me is offline Female
Old 11-16-2010, 06:56 PM   #19
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by momtotaryn
I have 17 accounts (4 are my sister's family's accounts) that I have access to, and the only account that I'm having this problem is my main NA account. It is on server 2, but I have other accounts on server 2 too, so I don't think it's a server issue. I tried clearing my cache, etc., but my screen looks similar to dawnscott1's screen.
I do have others on the same server, specifically my own account and it goes on and off
She said it is the server and she could put our info in and see that it was on the specific server that was effected
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2010, 08:58 PM   #20
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

My Asian looks like yours, dawnscott. My NA accounts are working but only partly...certain hourly activities aren't loading when clicked on, free things like the pixie pod and green bell pepper aren't popping up or appearing.
Jennielou is offline Female
Closed

Tags
megan wuz here