Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2010, 11:44 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

Default Unanswered: NA accounts not working

hi, i just went to do the daily stuff into one of my ww account (european) and it worked well. then i went into my NA account and i could log in, but there was just a blue screen and the dock and no pic of my pet. i could click on "Things to do" and click on the arcade and all the other things but it was the same there.

then i logged out and went to the other NA account but the same happened there. What's the matter? is it just me? i will try it in a couple of minutes again but what if it doesn't work then?

Thanks
Taku2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2010, 11:50 AM   #2
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Re: NA accounts not working

My NA accounts are working fine. I think of it as incomplete loading, often I get that blue screen for the Wishing Well 2. Just go somewhere else like Quizzy's, then return and it will load fully. If several things are not loaded, just log out and back in. That it happened to you on two accounts in a row, I think that must be just coincidence.

Have you cleared your cache recently? Everything works better and faster after clearing cache and rebooting your computer.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 11-16-2010, 11:59 AM   #3

gramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledge

The blue screen happens to me often when I log out of one account and log back in to another one.
All I have to do is bring the curser, (arrow) to the grey area to the right of the blue screen and all is well. I hope this works for you as well. Good luck.
gramys is offline Female
Old 11-16-2010, 12:03 PM   #4
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

It has been happening to me all morning. Also just happened to my on my Euro account.

My NA was on server 16 if it matters-I haen't checked in the past hour, but it was really bad so I gave up...
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 11-16-2010, 12:06 PM   #5
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

All of our accounts are not working.
I loads just the outlines of the page, no pets, no dock, no inner info except the Things to do button, but when you push it, it goes to another blank page.
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2010, 12:14 PM   #6

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

thanks for all the responses. it works now for me, maybe it was just because of the time? idk i am glad that it works now. but i am sorry that for some of you it won't work... good luck on that!

and yes i cleared my cache...
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2010, 12:27 PM   #7
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Also there is a Flash update today. Maybe that is the cause.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2010, 01:09 PM   #8
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I have 2 still not working. 5 are working, even though I can not see my pets I was still able to do my jobs. but the 2 wont even go to any pages

I did updates and everything and still no luck

Last edited by dawnscott1; 11-16-2010 at 01:09 PM..
Old 11-16-2010, 01:32 PM   #9
Love my girlsā™„

BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!

Luckily, I have not had any trouble with my own accounts today. But, I do know the other day my oldest daughter did and it happened to be the computer. After Clearing her Cache and Cookies then restarting her computer everything worked fine.

Hopefully this will help in your situation also. Good luck!
BallerinasMom is offline Female
Old 11-16-2010, 02:19 PM   #10
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

I have done all things and still no luck just on those 2 accounts
Closed

Tags
megan wuz here