Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2008, 11:17 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

goodmorning2u is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: My Webkinz year 1 trophy is stuck!

I wanted to use my webkinz year one trophy in a room I'm making, but it's stuck! The room's door is where the pedestal and trophy was, and know the pedastels over to the side with nothing on top, but when I try to put stuff on it it says it's full! And the trophy is just floating above the door! I'll post a pic in a bit.

---------- goodmorning2u added 1 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

Ok I just went back in to my room, and its not floating anymore, but I still can't pick it up!

Last edited by goodmorning2u; 08-24-2008 at 11:17 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2008, 11:18 AM   #2
Buizel Master of Hyr

Batman is on a distinguished road

Default Re: My Webkinz year 1 trophy is stuck!

tell ganz on the costomer support page on the stuck item section.
Batman is offline Female
Old 08-24-2008, 11:27 AM   #3

goodmorning2u is on a distinguished road

Ok, thanks!

---------- goodmorning2u added 4 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

Wait....

Soime weird thing comes up when I try to tell Ganz its like failed to open blahblablah

Last edited by goodmorning2u; 08-24-2008 at 11:27 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-24-2008, 11:49 AM   #4
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

You can get your trophy back by going to the www.webkinz.com home page. There is a button called " Customer Support" There you will find the "I have something stuck" Menu. Find the "Item" button, and click that. Then you'll need to fill out the info on the item stuck and you should recive an email from Ganz
Old 08-24-2008, 12:04 PM   #5
is smitchellicious
Gift Guru

smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!

866/web-kinz or support@webkinz.com and like other said, choose the stuck item option. Good luck!
smitchell is offline Female
Closed