Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2008, 06:34 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

TopHat has disabled reputation

Default Answered: My Webkinz re-adopted herself...?

I have a Webkinz who is a :cs: And she re-adopted herself when I was gardening and the banner "Welcome to Webkinz World!!" re-appeared on the top of the screen ( I receive no prizes or items) but it was really weird and I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else because it`s already happend to me twice and I don`t want Ganz to think i`m cheating or something and ban my account.
TopHat is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by legalcat
Hi there... its just a glitch... it has happened ocasionally on my accounts as well...
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2008, 06:36 PM   #2

The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters
The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters

Default Re: My Webkinz re-adopted herself...?

That happen to my sister two days ago she was confused
Old 07-19-2008, 06:37 PM   #3

loopylion132 is on a distinguished road

that hasnt happen to me that is really weird i **** got the gift to
Old 07-19-2008, 08:01 PM   #4
leahb31
Gifted

danitvlgrl will become famous soon enough

That happened to my mom, but she didn't get the first welcome. She thought it was weird that it didn't do it, then the next day out of the blue it did. I have been having a problem with the site freezing up in the middle of my adoption and was worried it didn't work, but when I get back in there is my animal and the gift.
danitvlgrl is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 08:05 PM   #5
steelilacs

lovelydragon01 is on a distinguished road

Wow, no that hasnt ever happened to me, yet..thank goodness. But I don't think ganz would do that, maybe contact them and tell them what's happening.
lovelydragon01 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 08:08 PM   #6
oo hoo! I'm a

Peacharookinz is on a distinguished road

Whoa, that didn't happen to me either. Well, at least it isn't too much of a problem! (i think?)
Peacharookinz is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 08:09 PM   #7

ashleynicolee is an unknown quantity at this point

This happened to my brother not to long ago!

BUT DON'T WORRY!

It is a glitch on webkinz so ganz can not take down your account!

Hope this helped :]
ashleynicolee is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 08:15 PM   #8
Gifted

obsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to all

Yeah, it's just a glitch that sometimes happens when you adopt your pet, depending on if it activated well or not. I think if you adopted perfectly, you might get some sort of glitch because life is not perfect.

Hope I helped, a little!
obsessive is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 09:01 PM   #9

ashleytisdale6 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow thats weird. okay i can help. that has happened to me once. if u just adopted ur pet that day it is normal.if u adopted it like a week or two ago or even longer than that, im guessing it was just just a glitch or sumtrhing im not 2 sure. good luck w/ finding out tho
Old 07-20-2008, 04:39 AM   #10
legalcat

Hi there... its just a glitch... it has happened ocasionally on my accounts as well...
Closed