Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2011, 12:53 PM   #1
kinspets
Gift Guru

kinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellence
kinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellence

Default Unanswered: my webkinz hacked??

I've been gone for a week and I come back to find one my accounts missing stuff and someone has now changed the password. I moved and don't have any of the pet codes. How can I contact Ganz and try to get my account back?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2011, 12:55 PM   #2
I love you ♥
Webkinz :)

Starla knows the way
Starla knows the wayStarla knows the wayStarla knows the way

Default Re: my webkinz hacked??

Try calling them with you username and (old)password. Did you write down any of the codes anywhere at all?
Starla is offline Female
Old 07-08-2011, 12:56 PM   #3
kinspets
Gift Guru

kinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellence

I thought I had the hop bunny one written down but I can't find it.
Old 07-08-2011, 12:58 PM   #4

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

My friend was able to get her account back by calling Ganz. They just directed her to give her parents' birthdays.
geros9 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2011, 01:00 PM   #5
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

I'm so sorry that this happened to you. Maybe you can call Ganz with the number in this link:http://www.webkinzinsider.com/wiki/Contact_Ganz . They'll ask you for your username and your old password, they might ask for a secret code. Did you happen to write a secret code anywhere?? If not, you can try to explain to them that someone hacked your account and changed the password and you don't have any of the secret codes because you moved and lost them and see if they can change it back. I don't think Ganz can replace any missing items, sorry. I hope this helps!!
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female
Old 07-08-2011, 01:00 PM   #6
I love you ♥

Starla knows the way
Starla knows the wayStarla knows the wayStarla knows the way

Okay well ask your parents if they've seen your code, and yes try doing what geros9 suggested. (:
Starla is offline Female
Old 07-08-2011, 01:02 PM   #7

Eustace McTuppe is a jewel in the roughEustace McTuppe is a jewel in the rough

I would definitely call Ganz and explain the situation. Give them your previous password and verify how many and what pets you own, as well as their names. Just make sure you have enough info to actually verify that its your account. I'm sure they will try to help. They've actually been pretty great lately with their customer service. If you do happen to get access back to the account, it should be pretty easy to figure out who hacked your account if they've sent some of your items to other accounts.
Eustace McTuppe is offline Female
Old 07-08-2011, 01:19 PM   #8
kinspets
Gift Guru

ok thanks guys! I'm going to try to call them.
Closed