Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2009, 06:57 PM   #1
jdodo
Webkinz :)

dodo is a jewel in the roughdodo is a jewel in the rough

Default Unanswered: My Webkinz Guide Won't Come Out Of My Room!

Well I was making a hospital and I put my webkinz guide on some counters but decided to remove the counters so I removed them but the guide was on the floor and when I logged out and logged back in I still couldn't get it out!Can someone please help bc I am going to post this on my house thread soon and I don't want it to be on the floor when I post it.Thanks
~dodo
dodo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2009, 07:04 PM   #2
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: My Webkinz Guide Won't Come Out Of My Room!

Mine is stuck in my room as well.
It may just be a glitch, if you still
can't get it out after a few days I would
possibly try to contact Ganz.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 07:06 PM   #3
Never To Old For

Collie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

Here's a guide that might help you.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-guide-380551/
You can also contact Ganz by filling out the I have a Something stuck form and they will fix it.
Collie Lover is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 07:14 PM   #4
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Before you even log onto webkinz, there is a section 'customer service'. If you click on that scroll down to where it says 'I have an item stuck'. If you fill that out they usually have it fixed in a couple days.

Last edited by Desty; 06-19-2009 at 07:16 PM..
Desty is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 07:23 PM   #5
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/us_en/ss.php

In most cases, problems with your room can be solved by clearing your temporary Internet files. Log out of Webkinz World, open Internet Explorer, and click on Tools and Internet Options. Click Delete Files and then OK. If you are on Mozilla (Firefox), click on the Tools menu then click Clear Private data. A dialogue box will appear; make sure "cache" is checked, and then click "Clear Private Data Now" If you are on Netscape, click on the Edit menu, select Preferences, then Advanced, Cache and, finally, press the Clear button.

Please let us know exactly which item you are having difficulties with (you can find out the name by surfing through the W Shop). Once we know this, our Customer Support team can fix the problem for you. Click on the Customer Support link in the menu on your left or go to the main Webkinz page and click on the Customer Support button. From there, click on the 'I Have Something Stuck' link. Once you click on the line which reads 'I Have an Item Stuck' you will be prompted to fill out a form which will help us fix the problem.
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 07:29 PM   #6

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

This happens to me. I always go to the webkinz home page and click customer service. And click I have something stuck! This works on me and it should work on you.
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 07:35 PM   #7

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Mostly these things are easy to fix yourself. Put the counter that was originally under the book back in the same place. Then exit the room through a doorway. Enter back through the door, and check to see if that solved the problem. If not, remove the counter again, then put it back in place. Exit the room again, and re-enter. 90% of the time that solves a simple stuck item.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 10:24 PM   #8
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

If it does not work to put the counter back and get the book on it, fill out the stuck item form that others have mentioned. It usually does not take long at all for the item to be fixed though it might take longer over a weekend. I once filled out the form, did something else for a short time, and logged back in and the item had been fixed and was back in my dock.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 11:38 PM   #9

cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!

On the webkinz website, go into customer support. Then chose which problem relates to you. Fill out the question form and your good to go. We did this because my sisters blender got stuck and did the instructions above. The next day or so it was in her dock.

cookie_monster2 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 12:19 AM   #10

animallover419 is on a distinguished road

Try logging in and out, restarting your computer, and clearing your cache. Good luck!
animallover419 is offline Female
Closed