Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2009, 08:52 AM   #1
vkcheetah
Webkinz :)

vkcheetah is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Unanswered: My Webkinz gone foreva :(

Today when I wuz adopting my pelican, a glitch went into he system and logged me out when I was just about finished with the code! Okay, so I went back on to re adopt it, and it said the code was already used!! Now I Have a BIG problem!!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2009, 09:13 AM   #2
Call me Renesmee

ellie356 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: My Webkinz gone foreva :(

Try doing it again.
After that call ganz
leave a message
Try t onot think about it
you'll be okay!!
ellie356 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 09:23 AM   #3
oo hoo! I ♥ my

kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!

I am so sorry that happened to you!! Yes, call Ganz and it seems that they answer their phones now thankfully. So first thing Monday give them a call. Try not to think about it too much and try to enjoy your weekend. I think they'll be able to fix your account and you'll be able to adopt your pet properly.
kcbkat is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 09:23 AM   #4
♥I love

palmisland is a glorious beacon of lightpalmisland is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, GANZ may be able to remove the code from the system, or fix this glitch, so you can re- adopt, If they won't do it maybe they can get you a refund of your money or something? I'm sorry I couldn't be more help.
palmisland is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 10:06 AM   #5
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Hmm... This happened to me once, and it turned out the code had went through and the pet was adopted onto my account. Make sure to look and see if he's on there or not. If he isn't, try contacting Ganz and they'll help you out.
harrypotterfan101 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 10:10 AM   #6
I Rules!

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

call ganz everything will be ok 1800 724 5902 press #0 it may show up later. It is just a glitch and all will be fine
JulieBear01 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 01:34 PM   #7
Call me Sara! :-)

030789 is just really nice030789 is just really nice

That happened to my sister. She got kicked out every time she tried to log in! I would wait and see if the pet appears (like my sister's) and if it is not there tomarrow, contact ganz.
030789 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 01:38 PM   #8

KaiKudo is on a distinguished road

I'm sorry for your problem, and it has happened to my fiancee before as well. When she logged in a little while later she had found her adopted pet hanging out in one of the random rooms of her house. She was so relieved!

If that's not the case then you should call Ganz, I believe they're open on the weekends as well. Now you don't have to leave a message, because they have customer service representatives waiting to assist us all in whatever problems we may encounter in WW!
Old 04-25-2009, 01:43 PM   #9
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by vkcheetah
Today when I wuz adopting my pelican, a glitch went into he system and logged me out when I was just about finished with the code! Okay, so I went back on to re adopt it, and it said the code was already used!! Now I Have a BIG problem!!
No it's not. Ganz can tell exactly when and to what account every code is logged - as everyone says - call them (check the front page for instructions). I once got a pet with a used code and Ganz was able to tell when the code was used and reactivated it for me (the person who used it had never used her account and returned the pet to the store during the 08 Christmas glitch).
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 01:47 PM   #10

32saoirse is a name known to all32saoirse is a name known to all32saoirse is a name known to all

Agreed with harrypotterfan101 , I once adopted a cocker spaniel lil kinz and it did that to me as well. I logged back on, tried to use the code and it wouldn't take. I logged into the my room section and the new pet was already in the room! I opened up the my stuff/box, and the gift box to the pet was in there. It's only happened to me once though. Just wanted to pass along that bit to ya.
32saoirse is offline Female
Closed

Tags
pounder