Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2008, 01:00 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

prettyflower is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Unanswered: My Unicycle is stuck!

For the last few days, my unicycle has been stuck in the entrance/exit to one of my gardens.
If I click on it, it just exits me to the next room.
If I click edit and try to click on it, nothing happens, as though nothing is in that spot.

If something like this has happened to any of you, please let me know how to resolve this issue. Otherwise, I guess I'll try and put in a call to Ganz on Monday.

Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgunicycle.jpg (60.0 KB, 9 views)
prettyflower is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2008, 02:03 AM   #2

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Default Re: My Unicycle is stuck!

I know there are instructions for unsticking vehicles in doorways somewhere on this forum; I'll see if I can find them. Be back in a bit.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 11-23-2008, 02:05 AM   #3

margaret is a glorious beacon of lightmargaret is a glorious beacon of lightmargaret is a glorious beacon of light

Hi
I have also had this happen with my ufo what i did was left my pet in the door way and loged out then when I went back in to the room the pet was in the ufo I was able to fly around and get out but the next time I went into that room is was stuck in the doorway agian so I did the same thing I did the first time when I moved the ufo to the middle of the room I removed it and put it into my dock and put it in a differant room . Hopefuly this will also work for you .
Old 11-23-2008, 02:08 AM   #4

pink_luver296 is an unknown quantity at this point

try going out of the room, getting back in a clicking on the vehicle...

If this doesn't work just contact Ganz..
pink_luver296 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2008, 02:08 AM   #5

Thanks for sharing your method of unsticking your UFO. I'll try it tomorrow morning.
Old 11-23-2008, 02:17 AM   #6

margaret is a glorious beacon of lightmargaret is a glorious beacon of lightmargaret is a glorious beacon of light

your welcome I hope it works for you good luck
Old 11-23-2008, 02:22 AM   #7
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Here is the proper course of action for this problem. Vehicles get stuck in doorways on a regular basis. Every night Ganz runs a special program during maintenance that unsticks a lot of them. Therefore you should just wait a few days and your vehicle will probably become unstuck. If it doesn't, then you should find the special form to send to Ganz about Vehicle Stuck in Doorway. To find this form, just go to the sign-in page of Webkinz World. Instead of signing in, click on Customer Service. Go to "I have something stuck", and click on that. Then go to "I have a vehicle stuck in a doorway". Fill out the special form and they will fix your problem promptly.

Don't waste your time trying to phone or email Ganz for this problem, you will just get frustrated.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 11-23-2008, 02:31 AM   #8

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I finally found the instructions. Try this link: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...hlight=doorway and follow the instructions. Hope this helps.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 11-23-2008, 06:52 AM   #9
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
I finally found the instructions. Try this link: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...hlight=doorway and follow the instructions. Hope this helps.
Ritzcracker is right! I'd forgotten about this excellent trick! ??? That should fix the stuck unicycle. Good luck!
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 11-23-2008, 01:43 PM   #10

Thanks everyone!
I followed the link Ritzcracker put up and it worked like a charm.

Hooray!
Closed