Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2008, 08:52 PM   #1
teacherroom118
Gift Guru

tinalynn will become famous soon enough

Question Unanswered: My Tiger Snake Still Doesn't Work!!!

I was one of those people who adopted their Tiger Snake early (on Saturday). When I adopted it, I got an error and then my account wasn't acting right...I couldn't stay logged in until I adopted a lil frog from the start page. I was hoping things would be fixed today. Nope! Now I can finally see a picture of my snake, Simon, in my dock, but when I try to click on it's bio, or go to "my room" with the snake, I get booted off. Also, I NEVER got my adoption gifts! Did this happen to anyone else? Still waiting to hear from Ganz...

(Then I got that stupid "suspicious behavior" message with my wish token...talk about a bad day!)???
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2008, 09:24 AM   #2
1Sandstorm1
Webkinz :)

Thunderstar will become famous soon enough

Default Re: My Tiger Snake Still Doesn't Work!!!

yeah! that happened to me to! except i can walk around around in my house! but my bio wont load and i dodn't get my exclusive item! i'm SOOOO mad!
Old 03-07-2008, 05:13 PM   #3
teacherroom118
Gift Guru

Okay...so now I can move around, but I still can't read my bio and I never got my gifts!
Old 03-07-2008, 05:33 PM   #4
Grannykinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for sharing this info. Guess I'll wait awhile to adopt my snake. Hope everything works out for you.
Grannykinz is offline Female
Old 03-07-2008, 06:43 PM   #5
teacherroom118
Gift Guru

I think that if you adopt your snake now it will be okay...I know someone who adopted theirs last night and they got everything!
Old 03-10-2008, 09:28 AM   #6
tsnake is an unknown quantity at this point

I also tied to register mine early and I still can't get into my room, get my items or see my bio. When will they fix this???? I emailed over a week ago!!!!!!
Old 03-10-2008, 10:16 AM   #7
♥Nick Jonas
chocolateluva23 is an unknown quantity at this point

That hasnt happend to me.....How many webbies do you have if you have a lot then maybe its makeing your account act weird!

---------- chocolateluva23 added 0 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

try again in like a week

Last edited by chocolateluva23; 03-10-2008 at 10:16 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-10-2008, 10:34 AM   #8
1Sandstorm1

Thunderstar will become famous soon enough

tommorrow it will have been a week since i have emailed ganz! they still havent emailed me back!
Old 03-10-2008, 03:50 PM   #9
tsnake is an unknown quantity at this point

this is my first pet and it is so annoying! should I adopt another pet or should I just wait till they fix the snake?

---------- tsnake added 52 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

I just got an email from Ganz saying they are going to reset my account and that I have to start the adoption process over tomorrow for my snake to work. This is ridiculous. What about all the kinzcash in my account that I have earned, all the items I have bought, and the gems I've collected? Am I going to lose everything? This is so not fair.

---------- tsnake added 238 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

I just got an email from Ganz. They said they are going to reset my account tomorrow. This really stinks. Am I going to lose all the kinzcash I earned and all the gems I have collected? I really don't think this is fair! Please help!!!!! Any tips would be appreciated.

Last edited by tsnake; 03-10-2008 at 03:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed