Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2009, 06:12 PM   #1
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

Question Answered: My thread got deleted.. ?!?

I made a green team thread in the join the club section, and I worked SO hard on it. Over an hour of typing and finding information!
I'm REALLY mad right now, because I don't know WHY it was deleted and I got NO notification on WHY.

Gr.
>_<!!
So, thanks.
I spent all this time on it and worked really hard, and it's deleted.
Just, thanks.
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by xxaeroxx
When they delete threads it is NOT for no reason. Usually what it means is that there's another thread like that... and they didn't want another one like it. I made a group called "Official Jonas Brothers Fan Club" and you know, it got deleted the 1st day. After all of my hard work. But all you have to do is contact the Mod or Admin about it- double check to make sure there IS no other club like it. And make sure that you didn't have anything innappropriate OR if you mixed stuff together into one big club they can usually get rid of your club. Thats what happened to mine before I told them that it was a Band... I wasn't copying the Nick Jonas club and so on. Check out this link for more rules (below)
------>http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...elines-296590/
If you follow this link (above) - and all of its rules I can almost gurantee that they won't delete it. If they do then please contact a Moderator or Admin about it. If you need anymore help then contact me by PM or VMing me. I try to get on everyday- so I should be able to answer any questions. Good Luck! Hope I helped!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2009, 06:16 PM   #2
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber
Default Re: My thread got deleted.. ?!?

When they delete threads it is NOT for no reason. Usually what it means is that there's another thread like that... and they didn't want another one like it. I made a group called "Official Jonas Brothers Fan Club" and you know, it got deleted the 1st day. After all of my hard work. But all you have to do is contact the Mod or Admin about it- double check to make sure there IS no other club like it. And make sure that you didn't have anything innappropriate OR if you mixed stuff together into one big club they can usually get rid of your club. Thats what happened to mine before I told them that it was a Band... I wasn't copying the Nick Jonas club and so on. Check out this link for more rules (below)
------>http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...elines-296590/
If you follow this link (above) - and all of its rules I can almost gurantee that they won't delete it. If they do then please contact a Moderator or Admin about it. If you need anymore help then contact me by PM or VMing me. I try to get on everyday- so I should be able to answer any questions. Good Luck! Hope I helped!

Last edited by xxaeroxx; 09-16-2009 at 06:20 PM..
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 09-16-2009, 06:17 PM   #3
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

I know it is not for no reason. I didn't say it was..
I'm just frustrated because it was deleted and no one told me why, I got no pm or vm saying why and telling me. It was just deleted, and that was the end of it.

That's a little annoying since I worked so hard on it.
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 09-16-2009, 06:20 PM   #4
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

I would PM a staff member asking why (probably a mod or admin who is in charge of the Club section) and if they don't reply, try asking another mod or admin. Sometimes threads get deleted for no reason (it seems) but maybe there already is a club like the green team?
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 09-16-2009, 06:20 PM   #5
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber

Sorry lol i edited it. Refresh your page to see what else I said. I was doing that so you could see that I was making a message. I didn't mean for it to sound mean.
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 09-16-2009, 06:21 PM   #6
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

I know it can be frustrating. Maybe it was a duplicate? I think what they should have done was closed it, unless of course it had inapropriate information, which I'm sure it didn't. PM a mod - they can explain why.
Old 09-16-2009, 07:51 PM   #7
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

It is better to just PM a mod, rather than make a thread about it.

But maybe next time you type out something long...save a copy?
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 09-16-2009, 07:53 PM   #8
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Sorry to hear about this, I would PM a Mod, they will help you out that way you know why !! Good Luck !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 09-16-2009, 08:56 PM   #9
The nightmare before
Webkinz :)

km7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledge

I'm sorry to hear that! Usually its because something was against the rules, or there was another exactly like that, my advice to you would be to VM CYNalot I think that's the person in charge of clubs, since they have a rules thread on there. . . . . .
km7dragon is offline Female
Old 09-16-2009, 09:03 PM   #10
Im Done 'Wif
Webkinz :)

Princess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud of

Try PMing an admin or a moderator that's in charge of that certain section of the forum. I doubt that it was because you didn't follow a certain rule but more likely that there was another club similar to it.
I'm really sorry it happened to you though! I understand how frustrating it is to write up something that you put a lot of effort into and then you have to either delete it or restart it, trust me, I've been there.
Princess_Starr. is offline Female
Closed