Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   My thread got deleted.. ?!? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/my-thread-got-deleted-555525/)

[xo] Pop-Tart09-16-2009 06:12 PM

My thread got deleted.. ?!?

I made a green team thread in the join the club section, and I worked SO hard on it. Over an hour of typing and finding information!
I'm REALLY mad right now, because I don't know WHY it was deleted and I got NO notification on WHY.

Gr.
>_<!!
So, thanks.
I spent all this time on it and worked really hard, and it's deleted.
Just, thanks.

xxaeroxx09-16-2009 06:16 PM

Re: My thread got deleted.. ?!?

When they delete threads it is NOT for no reason. Usually what it means is that there's another thread like that... and they didn't want another one like it. I made a group called "Official Jonas Brothers Fan Club" and you know, it got deleted the 1st day. After all of my hard work. But all you have to do is contact the Mod or Admin about it- double check to make sure there IS no other club like it. And make sure that you didn't have anything innappropriate OR if you mixed stuff together into one big club they can usually get rid of your club. Thats what happened to mine before I told them that it was a Band... I wasn't copying the Nick Jonas club and so on. Check out this link for more rules (below)
------>http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...elines-296590/
If you follow this link (above) - and all of its rules I can almost gurantee that they won't delete it. If they do then please contact a Moderator or Admin about it. If you need anymore help then contact me by PM or VMing me. I try to get on everyday- so I should be able to answer any questions. Good Luck! Hope I helped!

[xo] Pop-Tart09-16-2009 06:17 PM

I know it is not for no reason. I didn't say it was..
I'm just frustrated because it was deleted and no one told me why, I got no pm or vm saying why and telling me. It was just deleted, and that was the end of it.

That's a little annoying since I worked so hard on it.

Dogluver62009-16-2009 06:20 PM

I would PM a staff member asking why (probably a mod or admin who is in charge of the Club section) and if they don't reply, try asking another mod or admin. Sometimes threads get deleted for no reason (it seems) but maybe there already is a club like the green team?

xxaeroxx09-16-2009 06:20 PM

Sorry lol i edited it. Refresh your page to see what else I said. I was doing that so you could see that I was making a message. I didn't mean for it to sound mean. ;)

ave09-16-2009 06:21 PM

I know it can be frustrating. Maybe it was a duplicate? I think what they should have done was closed it, unless of course it had inapropriate information, which I'm sure it didn't. PM a mod - they can explain why.

lilhorselover09-16-2009 07:51 PM

It is better to just PM a mod, rather than make a thread about it.;)

But maybe next time you type out something long...save a copy?

mom w charm09-16-2009 07:53 PM

Sorry to hear about this, I would PM a Mod, they will help you out that way you know why !! Good Luck !!

km7dragon09-16-2009 08:56 PM

I'm sorry to hear that! Usually its because something was against the rules, or there was another exactly like that, my advice to you would be to VM CYNalot I think that's the person in charge of clubs, since they have a rules thread on there. . . . . .

Princess_Starr.09-16-2009 09:03 PM

Try PMing an admin or a moderator that's in charge of that certain section of the forum. I doubt that it was because you didn't follow a certain rule but more likely that there was another club similar to it.
I'm really sorry it happened to you though! I understand how frustrating it is to write up something that you put a lot of effort into and then you have to either delete it or restart it, trust me, I've been there.