Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2008, 03:55 PM   #21
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: My stuff is gone!!!

View Post Originally Posted by GoldenPuppy
Aww... I'm sorry that happened. Try buying something very cheap from the W-Shop and see if you can send it to everyone on your phone. If it says you've already sent them a gift, that person might be the hacker.
Do what GoldenPuppy said, once my account got hacked and I did that and I was able to find out who did it and it turned out to be my friend's neighbor! (and I'm getting the items back she took from me when she gets back from vacation)

Last edited by dotdotduck; 12-31-2008 at 04:05 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2008, 04:03 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

dachshound987 is an unknown quantity at this point

I absoulutely HAT.E HACKERS :wallbash (if there was a hacker).

---------- dachshound987 added 1 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

That was what that :wallbash.

Last edited by dachshound987; 12-31-2008 at 04:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
dachshound987 is offline Male
Old 12-31-2008, 04:10 PM   #23
ow! I have

Nissa is a jewel in the roughNissa is a jewel in the rough

Sorry to hear this happened to you! The best thing you can do is change your password as soon as possible. I'd also try contacting Ganz. Another thing is you can try doing what GoldenPuppy suggested, as that seemed to have worked well. Best of luck!

Last edited by Nissa; 12-31-2008 at 04:12 PM..
Nissa is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 04:11 PM   #24
nick jonas ate my

lillypad342 is just really nicelillypad342 is just really nice

did you give your password to ayone? or one of your secert codes? maybe they traded it
lillypad342 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 04:12 PM   #25
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Here is a thread that I make with ways to prevent getting hacked or scammed again
--> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/....html?t=444735
I wish you luck getting your items back and finding out who did it
Old 12-31-2008, 04:14 PM   #26
✞ Walk by Faith ✞

dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy
dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy

That happens all the time, it's just a glitch. Log out, and log back in. It should be there, unless you did trade it. Hope it's there when you log back in.
dumblonde693 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 04:17 PM   #27

[†]I Believe♥ is an unknown quantity at this point

i am sorry i hope it isnt gone . . . . good luck finding it ....
[†]I Believe♥ is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 04:21 PM   #28
jjjuuullliiiaaa

FunnyBunny is on a distinguished road

Thanks to everyone. Here are some answers
1. I changed my password
2. I never told anyone my secret code/ password
3. not all my stuff is gone. only my Raccoon fridge, (cow) milk truck, Clydesdale chimney. I think that's it...
FunnyBunny is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 04:27 PM   #29
milstarian
milstarr is an unknown quantity at this point

I am so sorry to hear this. I hope you get your items back. The only advice I have has already been given several times.
1. log out then back in
2. call ganz
3. change password immediately!
4. send a small item to all of your "friends" on your list and see which one it won't send to. That's probably your hacker. Unless you did send something to them yourself within the last 24 hours.
5. never go on webkinz on a public computer. If you do, change the password the next time you get on from your home. Just in case the public computer remembers the password you will be covered.
6.Only have real friends on your friends list, just in case that friendly person in the clubhouse isn't really all that friendly.

Good luck! I hope you are successful in getting your things back.

Starla
Old 12-31-2008, 04:29 PM   #30
ell, maybe I'm
Gifted

lauraannairene is just really nicelauraannairene is just really nice

Someone might of figured out you password and , well , you know , hacked it. ... .. .. You should check your friend list on webkinz , and see if there is a friend added on their that you don't know ,and that might be the hacker . Hope this helped .
lauraannairene is offline Female
Closed