Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2008, 01:56 PM   #11
❀◕‿◕❀
Gifted

Isk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonder

Default Re: My stuff is gone!!!

That happened to me too. All of my exclusives were all gone. And they are still gone.

Try logging out and back in. If if that doesn't work I suggest calling Ganz.
Isk8er is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2008, 02:00 PM   #12
GreekAsianPanda

Duuuuuuude I bet you've been like hacked!! =O
Old 12-31-2008, 03:03 PM   #13
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

Oh no! That's awful...my first thought was that you got hacked.

Do you know ABSOLUTELY everyone in your phone on WW? Sometimes, I've heard, you add people to your phone that you meet in the Clubhouse or Tournament Arena and they actually are hackers that, when in your phone contacts, can monitor your keystrokes and hack your account on Webkinz. That's not only terrible, but sick too. The milk truck is so cute (I own one) and PSIs are no fun to lose because you can only get them once unless you trade (or adopt again, I think).

Maybe you can call Ganz and ask them for a list or something of every person that you had sent gifts to in the last 30 days...they might be able to tell you.
ImTara55 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 03:05 PM   #14
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

Aww... I'm sorry that happened. Try buying something very cheap from the W-Shop and see if you can send it to everyone on your phone. If it says you've already sent them a gift, that person might be the hacker.
Old 12-31-2008, 03:10 PM   #15
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by GoldenPuppy
Aww... I'm sorry that happened. Try buying something very cheap from the W-Shop and see if you can send it to everyone on your phone. If it says you've already sent them a gift, that person might be the hacker.
That's a really good idea! Reps for you!
ImTara55 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 03:13 PM   #16
Webkinz :)

cheesecakie101 has disabled reputation

Hello! I am very sorry this happened to you. I would call Ganz if i were you! They will help you out. Hope i helped you

~~cheesecakie101~~
cheesecakie101 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 03:41 PM   #17
ow

london45 has disabled reputation

Wow Im so sorry this happened to you.
Try logging out and back i or contact ganz.
Hoppfully that will work.Thats happened to me before.I never told my password to anyone.But have you logged in on a public or frinds computer????
london45 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 03:47 PM   #18
Gift Guru

californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!

Just do the thing with the Kinzphone.
Thats the only way to guarantee whose been stealing your items..
And if theyve just been selling them, start writing down how much KC you have when you log out, and then see. And change your password to something totally different.
californiax24 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 03:47 PM   #19
Call me Lime XD

limecat275 is on a distinguished road

I'm sorry that happened to you! Like people have said before, send something cheap to everyone on your friend's list and if it says you've already sent them a gift, they could be the hacker. Then call Ganz and tell them that you've done that and tell them the hacker's account name and maybe they'll check if the items are in their dock or house. This never happened to me, but the easiest way to avoid it happening again is to delete everyone that you don't know from your friends list.
I hope you get your stuff back!
limecat275 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 03:53 PM   #20
Lopily

That same thing happend to me once. I had TONS of rare items and then I logged in and almost EVERYTHING was gone AND I had a lot more kinzcash then I had before. No one knew my password. Someone must have hacked on to my account. I just don't know what happend. It didn't take me that long to get everything back in a trade. I still need to get one pet of the month item that the person took or did something with. I still haven't contacted Ganz yet, but you reminded me to. Thanks! I am so sorry that happend to you too. I never want it to happen to me EVER again.

Last edited by Lopily; 12-31-2008 at 04:06 PM..
Closed