Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2008, 07:20 PM   #1
whitemilk
Gifted

MommyWebkinz is a glorious beacon of lightMommyWebkinz is a glorious beacon of lightMommyWebkinz is a glorious beacon of light

Default Unanswered: My son's rooms are EMPTY!

I went to log into my sons account to do his coupon and decided to look around his house. It's EMPTY!!! Nothing is there except a wagon which is stuck outside the walls. He only has 15 items in his dock, which are food. Everything else is gone!!! Thing is this is his 2nd account he opened and decided he only wanted 1 account, so we kept this one going as a side one to get extra spins and do silly stuff with it. He doesn't play it often, and at the end of it's account life, we wanted to have it cleared (kinzpost everythign he wanted to his other account) so we could shut it down.

Is it possible to email Ganz to see if it's a glitch, or if they can trace who has been sent the stuff from his rooms? Are we out of luck?? I can't even recall the special items he had (besided obviously the psi items). I'm quite ticked about this!!! There are 2 names on his phone that I have no clue who they are, otherwise everyone is family. I know darn well it is not family, and noone outside of him, mom and dad know his password.

Any suggestions on what we can do??
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2008, 07:22 PM   #2
pink9550
Gifted

pink9550 is just really nicepink9550 is just really nice

Default Re: My son's rooms are EMPTY!

delete everyone on his phone you dont know
pink9550 is offline Female
Old 06-04-2008, 07:23 PM   #3
LovePuppy101

I would try logging out, then back in. I hope that helps!
Old 06-04-2008, 07:27 PM   #4
Webkinz :)
Festoon is an unknown quantity at this point

Pink, What would having someone on his phone do with the disappearance of the items? I'm confused.
Also, Hopefully it is just a glitch
Festoon is offline Male
Old 06-04-2008, 07:32 PM   #5
whitemilk
Gifted

MommyWebkinz is a glorious beacon of lightMommyWebkinz is a glorious beacon of lightMommyWebkinz is a glorious beacon of light

I've tried logging out and back in a few times and it doesn't help. I was going to delete the 2 names, but not sure if I might need them for info down the road. I guess I can always write them down and delete them. I'm chaing his password now too.

---------- MommyWebkinz added 4 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

Well, doing more research, his account is seriously messed up!! I clicked to change pets, and inthe box it showed a different pet, but the same one still moved. Example: I was on the elephant and I clicked to his dog. The box at the bottom left showed his dog, but the dog did now show up in that room, nor did it take me to the room where his dog was and when I clicked to move around the room, his elephant moved.

Off to find an email or number for Ganz!!

Last edited by MommyWebkinz; 06-04-2008 at 07:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-04-2008, 07:32 PM   #6
Gift Guru

MommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roost

log out, clear your cache', and then refresh your page, then log back on,
I have had this happen to me, my heart stopped when it did but this was the advice that was given to me.

if it doesn't work then I would contact Ganz and see if they are able to determine if any activity has been on his account.
Old 06-04-2008, 07:33 PM   #7
mkpmlk/soccerpug023
Gifted

kenzie&rachel will become famous soon enough

thats really scary... i feel so bad for you!!!
kenzie&rachel is offline Female
Old 06-04-2008, 07:35 PM   #8
Gift Guru

MommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roost

here is the info for you, it does sound as if the account has a glitch:
Telephone: 1-866-WEBKINZ * 1-866-932-5469

Make sure you're spelling Webkinz with a "Z" and not an "S". If you use a "7" at the end instead of a "9" you'll get an odd phone message about directory assistance.

eMail: support@webkinz.com
Old 06-04-2008, 07:46 PM   #9
elitegymnast0707
Gifted

kkaitlinn94 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Festoon
Pink, What would having someone on his phone do with the disappearance of the items? I'm confused.
Also, Hopefully it is just a glitch
if u hav some1 on ur phone u hav their full username and they hav urs. then they can hack ur account by trying 2 guess ur password. c?

i hope this is just a glitch cuz its awful 2 lose so many items!!! plus the thing w/ the pets...
kkaitlinn94 is offline Female
Old 06-04-2008, 11:47 PM   #10
kinzrey

If the wallpaper and flooring are still there it may have been hacked. If they are gone too it must be a glitch since they can't ne removed. It sure sounds glitchy though.
Closed