Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2007, 09:01 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
javanilla724 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: My son didn't get a room with his webkinz?

we got the lion - this is our 11th I think ... and it came with the $ and the stuff - but no room?

any suggestions?

thanks!:lion:
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2007, 09:04 PM   #2
majordisneyfreak
Webkinz :)

majordisneyfreak is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: My son didn't get a room with his webkinz?

You only get a free room with your first ten Webkinz. All you need to do is buy a room for your lion. By the way, congrats on your new webbie!
Old 12-22-2007, 09:04 PM   #3
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

Starting with #11 you get extra money instead of the room
kayembee is offline Female
Old 12-22-2007, 09:09 PM   #4
Lil Kinz
javanilla724 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks guys!
Old 12-23-2007, 12:09 AM   #5
nina9393

madi4123 is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah, so sorry but the first ten are the only ones you get rooms with. but on the bright side, you get extra money! If it was my website i would give everyone free rooms but unfortunately you just have to buy rooms. Congrats on the new webbie!
Old 12-23-2007, 12:24 AM   #6
TootieFrootie

After your 10th pet they stop giving you rooms.

You now have to buy rooms for your pets.
I would reccomend making two or more webkinz share a room.
It saves lots of money.
Old 12-23-2007, 06:31 AM   #7
Gift Guru

Lioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a hero
Lioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by riblet
Or don't even worry about your webkinz having their own rooms. I stopped worrying about making them each up a "bedroom" quite a while ago. It makes no difference(with the ones you aren't playing with)whether they are in bed or not, so why waste the space! Up until Christmas, all of my other webbies were sitting around my diner instead of in a bed. It looked just like a packed, busy diner! Now, I've got them all standing in line in my winter room waiting to see Santa! If it's not a webbie you are using at the moment, then wherever you leave them is fine. Their hunger will stay the same and they won't get sick, so they don't necessarily have to be in a bed. It's "to each their own", but I prefer to keep all my "inactive" ones together, like a big party! LOL!
i love this. Standing in line to see Santa! That's great!
Old 12-23-2007, 08:27 AM   #8
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Riblet, that room is amazing!!!
On the bright side javanilla, now your son will be able to place a room where ever he wants. I also recommend creating a dormitory for the bedroom, if you like putting them to bed. But my webkins have been very busy working in the toy shop non-stop for a week now to help out Santa. They are still healthy, and hunger has not changed.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 12-23-2007, 09:04 AM   #9
Call me Jai :D

Jaimala25 is on a distinguished road

ya, you shouldnt worry about it. Usually I use the money that you get that comes with it to make the room.
Jaimala25 is offline Female
Old 12-24-2007, 10:04 AM   #10

hcoxloverr is an unknown quantity at this point

If you get your 10th webkinz or higher, you end up having to buy the room or not. In addition to the money, you get an additional 500 KC but you have to buy the room. Hope I could help you.
Closed