Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2009, 07:50 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
orchid7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: my rug is gone too!!!!!!!!!

from my dock.......arrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2009, 07:51 AM   #2
HEY! I'M BACKERSSSS!

Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 
Default Re: my rug is gone too!!!!!!!!!

Its probably a glitch. They should be back soon
Franks is offline Female
Old 01-13-2009, 04:48 PM   #3
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Mine disappeared on my dock, but after logging off, clearing cache, it came back
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 01-13-2009, 05:26 PM   #4
Bluj

Bluj is an unknown quantity at this point

My rugs are still there.. try logging back in..
Bluj is offline Female
Old 01-13-2009, 05:30 PM   #5
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Mine first 2 rugs disappeared, but they came back after I logged out and on again. I am not sure if this is a new glitch. I hope you will get your rugs back!
tokyo rose is offline Female
Old 01-14-2009, 11:10 PM   #6
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Mine disappeared from my room. I put it in a room and logged out and when I logged back in my Christmas tree was in the middle where the rug had been and the rug was gone. I know no one could have taken it.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 01-14-2009, 11:26 PM   #7

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

It's a glitch. Log out, clear your cache, then go back in. I've had stuff disappear from rooms, and it scared me, but it's always come back.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 01-15-2009, 12:16 AM   #8
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
It's a glitch. Log out, clear your cache, then go back in. I've had stuff disappear from rooms, and it scared me, but it's always come back.
I've done that and it's gone, gone. What is stranger is that I put the rug in the middle of the room and had a Christmas tree in the corner When I went back in the room the tree was where the rug had been and no rug. Just bad luck, I guess. I did get a couple more of them and I think they are still there.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed