Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2008, 06:33 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
amyishness is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: my rooms.. vanished??

Okay, well, today, I bought a Brown Arabian at Hallmark. Why? Because I love horses. But that's not the point.

I clicked 'start playing with my webkinz' or whatever at the end of the adoption thing, and it took me to Sham's [named after one of my real-life horses] new room. Well, right off the bat, I noticed that there were no doors to it. Since I always like to see where they chose to put my room, I went to the map to see.

And I only had ONE room.

Which belonged to my first pet; the Clydesdale.

the only rooms I can get into are Dusty's [the clydesdale] and Sham's.

I tried standing in my room with Dusty or Sham as the active or whatever pet, and then going to 'my pets' and switching to a someone else.. like Lucky, the black stallion.

It loaded just a little bit, then gave me the 'we cannot connect to webkinz blahblahblah' message.

So, like I said, I can only get into Dusty's and Sham's rooms.

Oh, and because Dusty's room has 4 doors in her room leading to other rooms, I tried going through them, with her as my active pet, to one of those rooms.

No luck.

So, what's wrong? I went to 'buy' and it showed that I could buy any of the four spaces around that one room... but I'm supposed to already have rooms there!

someone help.. please?
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2008, 06:42 PM   #2
i love miley ray cyr

webkinzsupastar234 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: my rooms.. vanished??

thats because there huge glitches. at ganz right now, there trying everything they possibly can. i think if it keeps going on you should contact ganz the site address is ganz.com it probually has there phone # and email address for you to contact them with your information that has gone missing.
Old 01-06-2008, 06:59 PM   #3
Gifted

MamaWolf will become famous soon enough

Wow! That's a new one... Not good.. I'm now going to have to go and see if that's what happened to my son's account... he can't go to his rooms, he get's booted. But I haven't tried going to a pet that's in that first room.... hummm... I'll have to check this out.
Old 01-06-2008, 07:35 PM   #4
Willowtail is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: my rooms.. vanished??

Sometimes things similar to this happen on my account. I just stay off for that day and then go back on later. If it still stays like that, be sure to contact Ganz. Just keep in mind that no one could hack your account and delete rooms. It is just a glitch, but if you don't see any improvent just contact them.

I'm sorry. :/ That must stink.

Here, have a Love Frog. ^^

:luvfrog:
Old 01-06-2008, 08:23 PM   #5
amyishness is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks guys =]

and haha, i wish i really could have a love frog. I asked the people at Hallmark if they knew when they were getting them in, and they had absolutely no idea. I doubt they had any idea of what I was talking about. bleh..
Old 01-07-2008, 01:08 AM   #6
elmoluvselvis
tracypulk is an unknown quantity at this point

This is a strange thing. I first noticed it last night. I tried to go to one of my pets rooms and I got the "we cannot connect to webkinz......." message. I tried several times today as well, same thing. I can go to a few pets rooms, so of the very first ones. Then I decided to try and go to the section where you can jump, rename or buy....and guess what, it showed that I only have 5 rooms. I should have about 25!!!! This is really weird. I hope that I didn't lose all of my stuff or my rooms.
Has anyone received a message from Ganz about this yet?
Old 01-07-2008, 01:17 AM   #7
Gift Trainee

Mom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talent

I'm having the same problem. At least I know I'm not the only one. Misery loves company... : (
Old 01-07-2008, 08:08 AM   #8
biscuitgranna
rhonrob is an unknown quantity at this point

My new library, that I had to call "book room", because they wouldn't let me use library, is gone! Also a new storeage room I set up for Christmas things is gone. All those lovely books have just vanished! Maybe that's what the new scavenger hunt will be about - everyone has to find their own missing rooms!
Old 01-07-2008, 12:51 PM   #9
Lil Kinz
BullfrogBud is an unknown quantity at this point

Whew. I'm glad I'm not the only one this has happened to-hopefully this means Ganz will be able to fix it, since it's a pretty common problem.

I "lost" 3 inside and 3 outside rooms yesterday. The outside rooms were gardens w/ a couple hundred veggies in them. And one of the inside rooms was storage for the Egyptian items I'm slowly collecting. I'm going to be really upset if all of this is gone for good.

BTW, this is my first post. Hi, everybody!
Old 01-07-2008, 05:02 PM   #10

Stellalisa is on a distinguished road

ME TOOOOOOOO!!! I just adopted the POTM, made him a fabulous (and EXPENSIVE) science themed room (which also contained my one and only trophy) --- AND IT IS GONE with MY PET STILL INSIDE IT!!!!!

Yesterday I couldn't load ANY rooms .. today the Lab is missing with my dog inside it.

I hope they fix it soooooooooon or I am going to be MIGHTY annoyed!!!

(p.s. here is my gang in no particular order)

:gr::goo::pgn::wt::rdr::seal::abn::rac::turt::koala::gor::el1:
Closed