Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2007, 09:09 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
leahjstan is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: My rooms are messed up!

Hoping someone here has seen this or knows something...I went onto Webkinz this am and had trouble getting it to load the todays activities- in fact it wouldnt even open that--

then I went to garden and all 3 of my gardens are empty! nothing left there but like the scarecrows and trees that I had there for decorations...

so then decided to check some of my rooms and one room was completely empty but couple of the items was outside the room just hanging there-- and then like 4-5 other rooms are all missing items!

Is it possible that it was hacked? I have been very careful with our passcodes-- the kids dont even know them! so I know that they couldnt have given them to anybody and they are not written down anywhere and they are totally long and full of numbers and letters...so would be hard to just guess it!

Hoping someone here has seen this happen and all the stuff will just magically reappear!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2007, 09:15 AM   #2
pheeny
Gifted

Distractseasily has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: My rooms are messed up!

I have had things not show up or hang in the air off the the right of the screen. I logged off then back on and that fixes it most of the time. If it lasts more than two or three days, you can email support@webkinz.com and let them know what is going on in your rooms. When I had an item hanging about for a week I emailed them with my problem. They responded asking me for which room(s), item(s), they asked for my user name and password. (I was weary at first, but I did it) My problem was fixed in a few days. After it was fixed I changed my password(just in case) I hope this helps.
Closed