Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2010, 01:37 AM   #1
Lil Kinz
RosieGabe246 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Unanswered: My Recess bell is stuck

Help my recess bell comes up and stays all the time. When i click on the bell it rings and then goes to a blue screen. It has been like this for a long time. Can anyone help me? I never get recess.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2010, 01:43 AM   #2
Lil Kinz

Default Bell Stuck in class room

Help, my bell for recess has been stuck for over a month. I click on it for recess and it just rings and goes to a blue screen. I clear my cookings. I have not gotten one recess. Help
Old 09-03-2010, 03:15 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Bell Stuck in class room

im sorry i cant read your text
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 09-04-2010, 05:18 PM   #4

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

Default Re: My Recess bell is stuck

I had that problem a couple of months ago too, i tried to log out and back in again and it didn't work. I tried that everyday and then one day it worked. I hope it will work for you soon too
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 09-05-2010, 08:56 PM   #5
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

Default Re: Bell Stuck in class room

View Post Originally Posted by MAKroll
im sorry i cant read your text
Just highlight it and it'll come up better
Old 09-07-2010, 12:57 AM   #6
Lil Kinz

View Post Originally Posted by RosieGabe246
Help my recess bell comes up and stays all the time. When i click on the bell it rings and then goes to a blue screen. It has been like this for a long time. Can anyone help me? I never get recess.
Thank, I have tried that but the bell is sill there and I did everything that Webkinz told me to do . I am lost

Last edited by RosieGabe246; 09-07-2010 at 12:57 AM..
Old 09-07-2010, 01:10 AM   #7

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Have you cleared your cache? That's always the first thing to do, and often WW will run better after that. The next thing I would try is use a different browser. I've found that some work much better than others, but it seems to vary from one computer to another. For me, Internet Explorer is the worst, and Firefox or Google Chrome usually are best. They are free to download, so give one of those a try. Another thing you could try is use a different computer, if that is an option - try a library or a friend's house if possible. If none of those things help, you may need to call [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] during office hours, EST. If you aren't an adult, you may need to ask a parent to call for you. Don't bother trying to e-mail them; no one seems to get a satisfactory answer that way. I hope you sort out your problems soon.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 09-11-2010, 04:20 PM   #8
Lil Kinz

Thank you , when I switched to Fire fox it worked. My mom said thank you too. Even th Wheel of Yum woks now.

Thank you, Ritzcracker for the help it Worked. FireFox is what I switched to. Thank you .
p.s. How do I get out of this yellow printing so people can read it. Thanks

Last edited by RosieGabe246; 09-11-2010 at 04:20 PM..
Old 09-12-2010, 01:09 AM   #9

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

When you are typing a post, look at the icons at the top of the box. Click on the Arrow beside the A, and you can choose your color. Just don't use red or blue (the basic colors, not darker shades), as those are reserved for administrators and moderators.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 09-12-2010, 04:59 PM   #10
hat?!

Tcat77 is a glorious beacon of lightTcat77 is a glorious beacon of lightTcat77 is a glorious beacon of light

log in, log out, clear history, try a dffrent browser, difrent computer, change you acconts passward(it actualy works for some things like that!) or switch pets or or, put your pet in a difrent room in your house (wierd i know, but it changes some miniscule things that may alow it to wark)

oh, and DON'T clear your cache, it makes things like this slower and makes the problem stay longer then it should(on macs)

Last edited by Tcat77; 09-12-2010 at 05:08 PM..
Tcat77 is offline Female
Closed