Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2010, 11:12 PM   #11
Webkinz :)
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

Default Re: My Rabbit Can't Wear the Chipettes Outfits

I would go to the trading room and find someone with a uniform
like that, and ask if you can swap, "because my rabbit can't wear this one, I want to see if a different one works." I don't know if many people will do this, but if someone did this when I was there, I would!
lps3cheese is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2010, 07:27 AM   #12

ginny19 defies all odds
ginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all odds

I have a Rabbit, so I tried putting the Green Popstar Dress and Pink Popstar Uniform (I don't have the other one), and I got the same message as you, so it's the Rabbit. I'd go make a glitch report.
ginny19 is offline Female
Old 07-27-2010, 08:28 AM   #13
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by ginny19
I have a Rabbit, so I tried putting the Green Popstar Dress and Pink Popstar Uniform (I don't have the other one), and I got the same message as you, so it's the Rabbit. I'd go make a glitch report.
That's just so weird... it doesnt make complete sence.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 07-27-2010, 08:37 AM   #14
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by Zenobia
This morning I tried to dress my rabbit in her Chipettes Jean Jacket Uniform, which she has worn many times before, and I got the following message: "A Rabbit can't wear undefined Jean Jacket Uniform."

I tried her other two Chipettes outfit and got these responses: "A Rabbit can't wear a Pink Popstar Uniform." "A Rabbit can't wear a Green Popstar Dress."

Needless to say, my rabbit and I are both very upset.

I tried putting one of the outfits on my canary and had no difficulty.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?
Zenobia....that i too strange.... sorry to hear about your troubles. Ido have a rabbit and the CHipette costumes. I will go change cloth on the lovely carrot chaser and try those out
I will let ypu know if that happend too me too... BRB with more...

OK here you go: I'm on a delxe US account on server 5 just in case that matters attached the messages we get. I'm not sure If we should move these finding to the glitch report... feel free to red flag this post

Last edited by kuhl123; 08-30-2010 at 08:43 AM..
kuhl123 is offline Female
Old 07-27-2010, 01:21 PM   #15

grannyoso will become famous soon enough

That must be very frustrating! I'm sorry you are having trouble, Zenobia. It doesn't make any sense. There doesn't seem to be any reason a rabbit can't wear a certain dress. Can she wear other dresses? I think it's a good idea to call Ganz.
grannyoso is offline Female
Old 07-27-2010, 02:29 PM   #16
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

As an FYI I just tried the two uniforms on my Marshmallow Bunny and they are still working ok. I hope the get the Rabbit working for you again!
DragonsFly is offline Female
Old 07-27-2010, 02:39 PM   #17

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

let's try not deluxe server 0(that is the only server my computer lets me on)
trying with snowball the lil kinz rabbit with pink popstar uniform(i traded the rest of them)
my lil kinz rabbit can not wear the pink popstar uniform i got
sherbert can wear it with no problem
heart891011 is offline Female
Old 07-27-2010, 02:40 PM   #18
Mo Ikai, onigai!

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

Red face Re: My Rabbit Can't Wear the Chipettes Outfits

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinzgirly1
It's probably just a glitch.
If it doesn't work by tomorrow, contact Ganz and ask why this is happening.
They should be able to fix it
thats a good iea too
View Post Originally Posted by 51jessica
i have not had that happen but it is supposed to go on the rabbit
Hmm... What if your pet is already wearing somthing that you can hardly see? like.. a belt? And instead of removing the belt, its just saying that you can't
catspaws is offline Female
Old 07-27-2010, 04:08 PM   #19

Zenobia is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for all the advice. It's reassuring to know that other rabbit owners are having the same problem. I contacted Ganz earlier (by the email form in the Parents Area) but have not yet heard back from them. Also, I just filed a glitz report.

I'm hopeful that this problem will soon be fixed.

Oops! I meant to say "Glitch Report."

Last edited by Zenobia; 07-27-2010 at 04:08 PM..
Zenobia is offline Female
Old 07-27-2010, 05:49 PM   #20
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

This is terrible-I have 2 bunnies of my own, and none of them (1 webkinz and 1 lil'kinz)can wear the Chipette costumes. My little Kinz bunny had been wearing the green popstar dress, and I just went to take it off, and upon putting it back on got the message. I hope this isn't permanent...
Closed