Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2009, 11:10 AM   #1
Banned
FireFlyz is a name known to allFireFlyz is a name known to allFireFlyz is a name known to all

Default Answered: My posts won't be.. good enough?

Hi! I might sound a little goofy right now! But, I'm worried my posts aren't going to be good enough to become a GT! I hear it's really hard and barely anybody makes it in on their first try! Is that true? At least, that's what someone has told me!

xD. I just don't want to post and then have to make all those pasts again if I got rejected!

So, any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
FireFlyz is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by mom w charm
Hello It did take me a couple of times to try to get in . Just do the best you can, Help people out if you have the answers they need , But if you dont get in you just continue going then try again. All your posts will stay. You must have 50 non fluff posts . I have been a member for well over a yr and just made it. You will make it too !!! It just may take time !! Dont worry you just have to be an asset to WI and you are !!! Good Luck !!! There is no rush you are a great person and you will get there too !!! Have a great day !!!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2009, 11:13 AM   #2
Save Our Planet!
Webkinz :)

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: My posts won't be.. good enough?

If you aren't accepted the first try, you don't have to start over; just help people in these threads or other threads, and if you do nice things they will count towards posts that they are looking for, and you ahve a better chance of being accepted.
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 07-15-2009, 11:18 AM   #3
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Hello It did take me a couple of times to try to get in . Just do the best you can, Help people out if you have the answers they need , But if you dont get in you just continue going then try again. All your posts will stay. You must have 50 non fluff posts . I have been a member for well over a yr and just made it. You will make it too !!! It just may take time !! Dont worry you just have to be an asset to WI and you are !!! Good Luck !!! There is no rush you are a great person and you will get there too !!! Have a great day !!!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 12:06 PM   #4
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

well the way i figure is that if you've gotten rep points 50 times for your posts then you can get in. I think rep is a good way to tell you if you've made good posts. Answering 75 questions here is bound to get you in, and who cares if you don't get in first try. Their's always next time.
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 12:16 PM   #5
Yay! I'm finally a
Webkinz :)

WebkinzLover531 has a spectacular aura about

Well not everything is easy, but I don't think becoming a GT is impossible. Just, if you really want to, keep going onto the Somebody help! forum theme and just try to help people out with the best of your abilty. You will become a GT some day and nobody's answer is not got enough

~Best of luck
WebkinzLover531 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 12:21 PM   #6
Banned
FireFlyz is a name known to allFireFlyz is a name known to allFireFlyz is a name known to all

Wow! Thanks so much everyone!! I will definatly keep all of your advive in mind!
FireFlyz is offline Female
Closed