Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2008, 07:36 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
candimountain is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: My placesettings are below the table!!!

Click the image to open in full size.
LOOK! my placesetting is below the table and I dont know what to do!
I tried moving the table and picking it up but they are seriously glued to the floor!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2008, 07:38 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

248keri is on a distinguished road

Default Re: My placesettings are below the table!!!

i have that problem with my summer placemats too!
248keri is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 07:40 PM   #3
Gifted

NVAMMOM will become famous soon enough

These items are "stuck". On the first WW screen before you sign in hit CUSTOMER SUPPORT. In there go to "I have something stuck" good luck.
NVAMMOM is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 07:43 PM   #4
Ѵαмριяɛ
Gift Guru

Tinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

What you have is a case of a stuck item(s). To get this fixed, you need to contact Ganz. First go to webkinz.com. Then you need to go under customer service. Once you are there, scroll down to the bottom until you see a tab called "I Have Something Stuck!". Click that. The second orange tab says "I Have an Item Stuck in The Room". Click that tab. Enter all of the information it asks you then hit send request. If you can't find it, click this link: http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/us_en/ss.php) You should recieve an email saying that your problem has been sent to Ganz. Be patient, because it could take a few days for this to be fixed. Every day you go on, check you room to see if the items are removed. If the items have been removed, they will be in your dock. Hope this helps and have a wonderful day.
Tinkwebkinz is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 08:43 PM   #5

jerkymom is on a distinguished road

Hello there. You have found one of the famous glitches everyone talks about. If you leave the room and come back, are they on the table again? If so, you can remove them then. If not, you can try this procedure to "unstick" your placemats. First, remove the table completely from the room and then leave the room. Go back to the room and replace the table over the placemats. Log out and then back in. Go to the room and see if your placemats are back up on the table. If so, remove them. You may have to repeat the log on/off procedure several times, or remove the table again, then go back and replace it.

The placemats will continue to get stuck if you put them back in the same place. If you really want them there you will just have to put up with them getting stuck occasionally. The only table I can put those summer placemats on is the diner booth. Every other table I've tried they fall through.

Good luck unsticking your placemats. Hope this tip works for you.
jerkymom is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 08:49 PM   #6

Emmah432 is on a distinguished road

Hello There!
Try this:

1. go to webkinz.com
2. click on customer service, then "I have a stuck Item"
3. Report the room name, and item name & within a few days they should contact you and your stuff should be unstuck. I don't like putting things on tables because more then likely they will get stuck.
Emmah432 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 09:18 PM   #7
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Jerkymom is right.
Here is an excellent illustrated guide to unstick items from tables. This is something that everyone should learn to do for themselves, since it is a recurring problem. No need to bother Ganz Tech Support with this one! Go to:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...stuck+dixiecup
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 10-15-2008, 05:20 AM   #8
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Mine do that all the time Most of the time they unstick themselves... but I just fill out that form in Customer Service.. Only takes about 2 days and you will find them back in your dock...
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 10-15-2008, 05:47 AM   #9
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Jerkymom is right.
Here is an excellent illustrated guide to unstick items from tables. This is something that everyone should learn to do for themselves, since it is a recurring problem. No need to bother Ganz Tech Support with this one! Go to:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...stuck+dixiecup
Perfect answer Webberlily, a good idea is to add that link to your favourites considering it will probably be something you will need to refer to again
Rejewal is offline Female
Old 10-15-2008, 02:28 PM   #10
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

My older son was able to place all 8 of his fall place settings (I was lucky to catch the leaves the first few days) on the large mahogany dining table ($1000 KC) if you're still looking for a table that works.
CindyMommy is offline Female
Closed