Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2010, 05:36 PM   #1
Call me Renesmee
Webkinz :)

ellie356 will become famous soon enough

Exclamation Unanswered: My pets won't get hungry!! WHY WILL ONE OF MY ACCOUNTS.... but not the other one?!!

My pet's just will not eat. litterally, no food for one account in like weeks. i can't get jumbleberry prizes yes, i have over 60 berries in my dock that i can't eat!!! should i contact ganz?? heres how much my two accounts vary:

account 1 (the one whose pets will get hungry)
account 2 (the one whose pets will not get hungry. i try to play games and do active things to attempt to bring down the hunger on account 2)

account 1: pet is 100%. i spend 30 minutes on webkinz. goes down to an 87 or so
account 2: pet is 100%. i spend 30 minutes on webkinz. goes down to 96 (if i'm lucky!)

Why is this? if you know or have suggestions... i would GREATLY appriecte it!!
ellie356 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2010, 07:03 PM   #2
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 
Default Re: My pets won't get hungry!! WHY WILL ONE OF MY ACCOUNTS.... but not the other one?!!

View Post Originally Posted by ellie356
My pet's just will not eat. litterally, no food for one account in like weeks. i can't get jumbleberry prizes yes, i have over 60 berries in my dock that i can't eat!!! should i contact ganz?? heres how much my two accounts vary:

account 1 (the one whose pets will get hungry)
account 2 (the one whose pets will not get hungry. i try to play games and do active things to attempt to bring down the hunger on account 2)

account 1: pet is 100%. i spend 30 minutes on webkinz. goes down to an 87 or so
account 2: pet is 100%. i spend 30 minutes on webkinz. goes down to 96 (if i'm lucky!)

Why is this? if you know or have suggestions... i would GREATLY appriecte it!!
I would definitely contact Ganz about your pets not eating.

As for the difference in why some get more hungry, I think it depends on the activity you are performing with them. They seem to use up more engery if you are gardening, than if you are just walking around a room or using a blender etc. I think its because of the amount of steps they take. When you play a game, they really aren't moving around, so I'd try walking them!
mulberry59 is offline Female
Old 01-29-2010, 08:45 PM   #3
ID: surinetoad
Banned
Auser is a splendid one to beholdAuser is a splendid one to beholdAuser is a splendid one to beholdAuser is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: My pets won't get hungry!! WHY WILL ONE OF MY ACCOUNTS.... but not the other one?!!

The hunger is based on how much you play with them. If I have jumbleberries for my pet to eat, I go to the clubhouse and trade for a while. They will soon get hungrier and then you can feed them. If this doesn't work, You should contact Ganz.
Auser is offline Female
Old 01-29-2010, 08:55 PM   #4
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Hm... that's very peculiar. I suggest that you call Ganz if this continues. It may be just a problem for the day or such.
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Closed