Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2012, 06:15 PM   #11
danzkinz
Webkinz :)

danzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: My pets are too sick to go to the spa?

Just an idea how much KC do you have? I was asked to pay nearly 3500kc (which is rediculous!)to go on the trip as my pets food, health and happiness were low. Luckily I had the money but if you don't have enough KC I wonder if does what you are saying it is.

Alternatively I would feed them up and take them all for a bath as that boost health and happiness up so saving some cash.
danzkinz is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2012, 06:16 PM   #12
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Try contacting Ganz
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 01-08-2012, 08:58 PM   #13

hugged has disabled reputation

I would try logging out and back again.
hugged is offline Female
Old 01-08-2012, 10:56 PM   #14
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

One of my pets was sick and it wouldn't let me do the spa. SO off to Dr quack I went, got the medicine, fed some birthday cake ( had a few in my dock) then I was able to do the spa challenge.
Old 01-08-2012, 11:16 PM   #15
yournotme
Gift Guru

yournotme is a WI addict!
yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Hey Swordfish, I remember the challenge your on quite well at the time I got the challenge I had the same problem, I have quite a few pets myself but you can fix it. It would have cost me $14,000kc plus at the time to take my pets to the spa which I felt was to steep. First go through your pets the sick ones with water bags on their heads have to go see Dr.Quack, as for the others the happier, healthier and fuller pets cost less. So head over to the W shop pick up Vitamins and food if you don't have much in your dock start going through your pets. Remember bathing your pets makes them happier and putting them on a treadmill or trampoline boosts their health. It takes a little time but it cuts down the price, by the time I finished caring for my kinz it only cost me around $2,000kc which was much cheaper.

Last edited by yournotme; 01-08-2012 at 11:18 PM..
Old 01-09-2012, 01:08 AM   #16
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

At least one of the pets has a green nose.

That pet(s) must go to Dr. Quack (even if 3rd time in a day) & not be sick.

They can all have headaches (icebag; <50) and go, as long as no one has a green nose.
BUT, getting them close to 100, 100, 100 will save you tons of money;
the TOTAL COST of a spa visit is the total off 300 for all pets x 3kc.
You MUST have one at 100 100 99 (any value at 99), and rest can be 100 100 100 for cheapest visit.

They can all be at 0 0 0, as long as no one has a green nose, and go.
This would be your most expensive spa visit (900kc for each pet you have).

BUT ... NO GREEN NOSES.

--------------------

As mentioned, feeding your pet, doing the rounds for each at the exercise room in the clubhouse,
swimming in a pool, bathing, will all boost their numbers and lower the cost.
IF you have lots of pets needing attention & short on time, AFTER getting rid
of green noses, your fastest option would be to buy an island vacation (500kc), then start on your first pet, go to the island, pet gets a boost during flight, go right back to the travel agency, switch to the next
pet needing a boost, return to island with that pet (same 24hr ticket), that pet gets boost on trip, repeat as needed. Each pet can only get 1 boost/ticket.
Once you go through all, you can repeat with a new ticket, or now take to the exercise room & do all treadmills & 1 trampoline, back out & next pet (one cycle/pet/login) to boost health 23points (& some happiness too).
Once cost of spa visit is acceptable, that visit will boost the remaining values to 100.

Last edited by Twizzlerz; 01-09-2012 at 01:20 AM..
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 01-09-2012, 08:07 AM   #17
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

COWS has the right idea. Feed your webkinz a birthday cake than go to the spa to see if it works.
Old 01-09-2012, 10:49 AM   #18
I+Music+Family=Life

pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!

You should probably go to Dr. Quack and feed it, or it is probably just a glitch and Webkinz will fix it soon! Good Luck!
pinkpoodle117 is offline Female
Old 01-09-2012, 12:55 PM   #19
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

Wow, 3 kc per point below 100 per pet? Having over 100 pets on one account, I had better get everyone super happy and healthy when I take up that challenge. Fortunately, most of my pets are above 95, but still.......

Last edited by big2gray; 01-09-2012 at 12:57 PM..
big2gray is offline Female
Old 01-09-2012, 07:54 PM   #20
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

It says that for me too
Are you sure none of your pets are sick?
If not, sorry, I don't know how to help
jellydonut is offline Female
Closed

Tags
jellydonut!, jesus loves you!