Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2012, 04:36 PM   #1
superdusty
Gift Guru

swordfish is a WIzard
swordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzard

Default Unanswered: My pets are too sick to go to the spa?

I'm trying to complet the Papmer Your Pet Webkinz Challenge. When I get to the spa; I click on "Send My Pets" and then "Yes" and it says "Oh dear, one of your pets is too sick to travel." I though that pets went to the spa to get happy, healtly and full as stated on the Spa Getaway page at the travel agency. Does anyone know how to complete this step of the Webkinz Challenge. I did take my pets to Dr. Quack and fed them lots of food to get all my pets at least 60 health points and tried to go to the spa, but the game said they were still too sick.

Last edited by swordfish; 01-08-2012 at 04:39 PM..
swordfish is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2012, 04:40 PM   #2
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: My pets are too sick to go to the spa?

OK, I am not familiar with these challenges (have not been on webkinz for a while), but I have one idea: can you log out and log back in? See what happens?
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2012, 04:40 PM   #3
elcome aboard
Webkinz :)

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Oh no! I am pretty sure this is a glitch. If you don't have too many pets you could try taking them all to Dr Quack but I have heard other people complain of this happening. Apparently you get that message even though they are all healthy. You may need to call Ganz. I hope they can help you.
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 01-08-2012, 04:49 PM   #4
Wondering..
Gifted

SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine
SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine

Hmm, that's strange. I believe I've heard of others having this issue, too. I would try logging out and logging back in, but I think that this is a glitch. Hopefully Ganz will fix it soon.
SoccerPlayer06 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2012, 04:50 PM   #5
ow, I love my

foopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clown

Angry Re: My pets are too sick to go to the spa?

View Post Originally Posted by swordfish
I'm trying to complet the Papmer Your Pet Webkinz Challenge. When I get to the spa; I click on "Send My Pets" and then "Yes" and it says "Oh dear, one of your pets is too sick to travel." I though that pets went to the spa to get happy, healtly and full as stated on the Spa Getaway page at the travel agency. Does anyone know how to complete this step of the Webkinz Challenge. I did take my pets to Dr. Quack and fed them lots of food to get all my pets at least 60 health points and tried to go to the spa, but the game said they were still too sick.
Uh oh, that doesn't sound good! I wish i could help but I really have no clue on this one...
foopetsrock2 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2012, 04:57 PM   #6
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by COONYCOON
Oh no! I am pretty sure this is a glitch. If you don't have too many pets you could try taking them all to Dr Quack but I have heard other people complain of this happening. Apparently you get that message even though they are all healthy. You may need to call Ganz. I hope they can help you.
And to Contact Ganz
---> Contact Ganz - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Good luck!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2012, 04:58 PM   #7
arriors and a Fox

KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!
KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by swordfish
Well yeah the spa can make your pets healthier, but Ganz didn't want it to end up replacing the clinic, so they programmed that in there.

Feed her vitamins, filling foods, farm fresh stuff, and ESPECIALLY her PSF. PSFs are veeeery boosting foods, if you know what I mean.

Besides! If you had the flu, and your mom took you to the spa, would you be happy about it?
Old 01-08-2012, 05:00 PM   #8

snappersims is a glorious beacon of lightsnappersims is a glorious beacon of lightsnappersims is a glorious beacon of light

I would try to log out and log back in, and try to take all your pets to Dr. Quack. I would also try to get them to 100% health, happiness, and hunger. If that does not work I would contact Ganz. Good Luck!
snappersims is offline Female
Old 01-08-2012, 06:10 PM   #9
superdusty
Gift Guru

swordfish is a WIzard
swordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzard

Thanks for all of your ideas. I did try logging out of Webkinz and back in; and rebooting my computer. So far things have remained the same. I'll have time tomorrow to try your other great ideas.

Thanks again,
Swordfish
swordfish is offline Female
Old 01-08-2012, 06:15 PM   #10
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

I've heard others say that rice is the biggest boost for the kc, so if they are hungry, feed them some rice. go to the exercise room in the clubhouse and jump on the trampolines/run on the treadmills to up their health and I always use quizzies for happiness after I see the ghost on vacation. one happiness point per question!
If you have a lot of pets (and it sounds like you do) it will cost a minor fortune to send them to the spa if their numbers aren't higher.
it costs 3 kc per point below 100 in each of the 3 categories per pet to send them to the spa.

Good luck!
cria is offline Female
Closed

Tags
jellydonut!, jesus loves you!