Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2009, 10:09 PM   #1
ILOVEFRANCE
Webkinz :)

ilovefrance is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: My pets lost their HHH

Is it only me but look i have all these pets and all of them dropped down their HHH. I a scared i odnt have that much food i fixed bella and luna a little bit. please tell me if there is someone else out there with this problem! It just droped down alot!it hapened on my other account even more!
ilovefrance is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2009, 10:10 PM   #2

RockoRox will become famous soon enough

Default Re: My pets lost their HHH

I will check hold on

---------- ****letpawz added 1 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

mine are all fine but i would take them to the spa!

Last edited by RockoRox; 02-19-2009 at 10:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
RockoRox is offline Female
Old 02-19-2009, 10:11 PM   #3
ILOVEFRANCE

OMG u would no beleive how much that costs!
Old 02-19-2009, 10:14 PM   #4
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by ilovefrance
OMG u would no beleive how much that costs!
I think that's a lot of KC. Try logging in and out again and see if it was just a glitch.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 02-19-2009, 10:15 PM   #5
ILOVEFRANCE

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
I think that's a lot of KC. Try logging in and out again and see if it was just a glitch.
i did that secral times any more help!
Old 02-19-2009, 10:20 PM   #6
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

It happends every now and then randomly, how low did they go to?
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 02-19-2009, 10:22 PM   #7
ILOVEFRANCE

idk maybe since thismorning or last night maybe?
Old 02-19-2009, 11:33 PM   #8
Hiya WI!
Gifted

xoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond repute

Did your pet get sick? If so, go to the clinic! Or look up a recipe food that restores a lot of HHH, make your pet happy by playing games, make them healthy by giving them a bath.
xoxomemexoxo is offline Female
Old 02-19-2009, 11:57 PM   #9
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

If nothing else works, buy lots of "nutritious" foods, like apples, bananas, fruits/veggies, etc.

Then, feed each of your pets some of each fruit. That should get up their points fairly quickly although it might cost some KC.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2009, 12:05 AM   #10
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

ALL of them? That is NOT right; there is something messed up with your account. You should email or call the site. See, when you have more than 1 animal only the one that is selected {lower left window shows you which one, lets say Pet A} then Pets B, C, D and so on do NOT have to be in bed or sleeping or whatever because only the pet you are playing with should have anything happening {down or up} on HHH. If all that happened at one time, especially during their down time {the site} then it could have messed up your account. A friend of mine put her pet to bed but during the switch over/maintenance she figures something happened because it was out of bed and almost all 0s all the way across. There was definitely something wrong but also in her case just that one pet, though {the 'active' one} so the others were still not affected. I have read of other cases where at least the active pet's HHH drops way faster than it should, and they had to contact the site.

Also if you do have to feed them up a bit it is better to use recipe foods of whatever kind because they keep those points longer than if you just feed them {for example} an orange, taco, whatever, even though something like spaghetti gives them a really good boost.

My pets have been going down rather fast lately {once on purpose, to test something technical} but even at almost all 0s the pet didn't get sent to the doctor, and they can't die, so even if they get 'green' {when they will get sent to doctor} that is 25 kc for medicine and some boost points I think. Don't worry but do contact the site; those numbers shouldn't be going down that fast unless you are letting them just stand around {and again, the one you have active, the rest don't matter until you select them}. The clubhouse has a free exercise section with rooms as do the gardens -- those have trampolines and treadmills and swimming areas and things like that to boost their non-hunger levels.

Last edited by KeyLargo; 02-20-2009 at 12:10 AM..
KeyLargo is offline Female
Closed