Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2007, 04:09 AM   #11
Gift Guru

Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!
Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!

Default Re: My pets are hungrier than usual... Are yours?

I have found that rice is pretty good. It is 5KC and it gives 1 health point but 7 hunger points. Your pet cam get health points from a run on the treadmill or jumping om the trampoline. If you don't have your own you can go to the clubhouse exercise room for free. I rarely feed my pets special foods because they make those expensive. I make sure they have baths and go to the doctor once a week and I have had no sick problems except once. So if your pets seem to be eating a lot at a big cost, try rice!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2007, 04:13 AM   #12
Gifted

WebkinzGram is just really niceWebkinzGram is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Lioness
I have found that rice is pretty good. It is 5KC and it gives 1 health point but 7 hunger points. Your pet cam get health points from a run on the treadmill or jumping om the trampoline. If you don't have your own you can go to the clubhouse exercise room for free. I rarely feed my pets special foods because they make those expensive. I make sure they have baths and go to the doctor once a week and I have had no sick problems except once. So if your pets seem to be eating a lot at a big cost, try rice!
Thanks foir the tips, Lioness. I've tried the rice thing and it did seem to help, but my pet balks after four or five bowls and asks me to feed her something else, and she even gets an attitude about it if I keep trying. That attitude would get a time out if she were a real pet LOL. I do the exercise thing, too, but I'm still finding that I have to do everything a lot more often. I never knew you could go to the doctor when you're not sick - that's the only time I've ever gone! It never occurred to me to go for a "well visit"! I'm going to try that and see if it helps. The annoying thing is that even after going and buying the medicine, her happiness and/or health points don't go up. I have to give her sweets (if it's low happiness), and take her on the whole circuit of the pool, the trampoline, the treadmill, toilet, and bath, and sometimes multiple times, in order to get it back up there. Sometimes Dr. Quack says all she needs is lots of rest. Well, if she'd STAY in bed, maybe she could get some rest LOL.

WebkinzGram
Old 09-24-2007, 06:58 AM   #13
Gift Guru

born_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to all

I have noticed the exact same thing , My pets hunger go down REALLY fast. I don't know why... but these days Im spending a fortune on buying more and more food
Old 09-24-2007, 07:03 AM   #14
GrampaNGrama
Gifted
MamaKinz is on a distinguished road

Pets with an attitude, I love it. Thanks to all of you for your tips... I will try the rice and hope Twinkle doesn't gag on it. She has been pretty fiesty the last few days. Now, I have another problem... She refuses to get out of the pool this morning. Is this happening to anyone else? I have clicked back and forth several times and all she does is swim, swim, swim and hungrier. Her health and happiness have gone down too. I know all I have to do is log out and in again, at least I hope I know... but here she is.... take a look WebkinzWontGetOutofPool.jpg I'll have to have a 'talk' with her. I hate having to log out or maybe just jumping to another will solve it. Yup, jumping to another room did it
Old 09-24-2007, 07:14 AM   #15
Gift Guru

born_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to all

Maybe try getting her to do something else like get in the hot air balloon? Sometimes that works for me
Old 09-24-2007, 07:19 AM   #16
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

the one thing I've noticed is my farm fresh food doesn't fill my pets up as much anymore -used to be one pumpkin or watermelon and the hunger thing would go up a lot -now it goes up just a little
Old 09-24-2007, 02:11 PM   #17
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

I just wanted to say I hope your back heals quickly and you're feeling better soon!
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 09-24-2007, 02:17 PM   #18
Gifted

skatesformula4 is on a distinguished road

thats been happening to me in a time period of 1 hour my black cats hunger was down to 58 if i were u i would try switching pets for a bit
Old 09-25-2007, 02:30 AM   #19
GrampaNGrama
Gifted
MamaKinz is on a distinguished road

Yes, I tried switching but then the other pet would get hungry. Happy and healthy but always hungry. I guess what can you expect of an elephant and a black bear? I had to go to a different room to get the pet to come with me. I tried everything to get it out of the pool and then thought of switching rooms instead of logging off. Get kicked off enough and have to log back on, so I am not liking that too much. Today was a better day for them. I tried feeding them the 'rice' diet and actually that seemed to help. My back is a little improved today. Maybe by next week, the doctor says, I'll be able to get up and get out... have already missed two kids birthdays, of course they understand ... but they are waiting for their first Webkinz to adopt. I think I will send them Green Frogs. These will be a first for both of them and it will be fun for them to get all the 'extras'. These are MY big 'older' kids... not the grandkids. We are getting the whole family addicted, one Webkinz, one birthday or achievement at a time.
Old 09-25-2007, 06:36 AM   #20
Gifted

tojo is an unknown quantity at this point

I've noticd this too. I found that making some of the recipes helps and boosts their hungry level really high. I also noticed that feeding them their pet specific foods makes them happier but no there's no change in their hungry level.
Closed