Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2008, 10:39 PM   #21
Akio2000
Gifted

boro challenges the impossibleboro challenges the impossible
boro challenges the impossibleboro challenges the impossibleboro challenges the impossible

Default Re: My Pets Health??!!!! - Little Urgent!!!

Check out the recipe foods listed in WI. They tell you which foods boost in each area. You could find one that gives a high boost in that area and feed it to your pet as soon as it is hungry.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2008, 11:53 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

palestardust is an unknown quantity at this point

Here's the fastest way to boost your pet's health without treadmill, bathtub, sink, pool or trampoline. Buy a bunch of vitamins, feed one bottle of vitamin, then log out. Log back in and feed another one, log out, log back in feed the vitamin, you get the picture. I noticed that the pet doesn't get tired of the food once you log out and log back in. Hope this helps. I always feed them white rice because it gives 1 health boost and 7 hunger boost, so it's very economical way to keep your pet full and healthy.
Old 08-16-2008, 02:04 AM   #23
aweicker
Gift Guru

Bonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud of

If you have any farm fresh foods, feed her those. Send some from your main account if you have any.

Otherwise, I see that you're a GT... I'm sure someone would be more than willing to throw a couple FF strawberries in as extras with a trade. Each FFF should give a 3-5 point health boost. FFStrawberries are always my health boost of choice for new adoptions. (Faster than jumping rooms to get into the gym or pool.) They give only 1 hunger point, but at least 3 health. Better than the W-Shop equivalents.

---------- Bonsai added 1 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by palestardust
Here's the fastest way to boost your pet's health without treadmill, bathtub, sink, pool or trampoline. Buy a bunch of vitamins, feed one bottle of vitamin, then log out. Log back in and feed another one, log out, log back in feed the vitamin, you get the picture. I noticed that the pet doesn't get tired of the food once you log out and log back in. Hope this helps. I always feed them white rice because it gives 1 health boost and 7 hunger boost, so it's very economical way to keep your pet full and healthy.
Woah. Never heard this suggested before. That's really good to know. Thanks!

Last edited by Bonsai; 08-16-2008 at 05:10 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Bonsai is offline Female
Old 08-16-2008, 02:24 AM   #24
o i wish i was a osc

webkinzhottie9 is an unknown quantity at this point

this is a good way. you gotta try this i have 59 webbies. actually i JUST got a lil kinz st. bernard caus ei get all the lil kinz webkinz cares :0 so horray 4 ...... 60 webbkinz!!!!! wooterz!!!

1.get exercise. treadmill+*****.
2.give ur webbie atomicaliscios punch. (wi has the recipe)
3. get 3 vitamins (don't feed em all at once it will say '' i'm tired of eating that ''so give another in about 5 minutes
4. take a bath
5. brush teeth, clean face @ the sink
6. just chill out put and watch t.v. on the couch or you can put it to bed if it's severe don't walk around alot.

try this if you wanna get helthy quickly pm me if it works 4 u
Old 08-16-2008, 08:17 AM   #25
It's Lapras, the

berner65127 will become famous soon enough

Feed her Farm Fresh foods, vitamins, and give her a bath. Letting her swim, run on the treadmill, and jump on a trampoline may help.
I hope these help!
berner65127 is offline Female
Old 08-16-2008, 10:18 AM   #26
Cαℓℓ mє Sαяαн

hereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective socks

yes my friend has a jungle room with a jacuzzi and a bathroom she changed her password for us and is going to change it back. . . we (my sister and I) anre watching her pets while she
s at home! Adminstrators! It's perfectly safe! She'll change it back
Old 08-16-2008, 10:51 AM   #27
Gift Guru

marthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Level 2 

Just a note. Until she gets an ice bag on her head, she isn't "SICK" as far as needing Dr Quack. The bathtub helps a lot. You get 10 health without even doing the bathing. Just hop in, say All Done, and you get 10. It's the best thing to do when they're not hungry and can't eat vitamins!
marthaaa is offline Female
Old 08-16-2008, 11:00 AM   #28
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Can your pet visit your big primary account and use the tub there? Or the trampoline or pool?
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 08-16-2008, 11:51 AM   #29
call me jenny(:♥

JonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all around

its ok. for a little while it'll stay in the 70's. just wait untill she gets REALLY hungry then feed her only healthy foods. if she gets sick, nothing happens. she can go down all the way to zero, and nothing will happen. dont worry. it will ust take a little time. good luck
JonasBrothers<3 is offline Female
Old 08-16-2008, 11:53 AM   #30
happy holidays!
Gift Trainee

WebkinzRaccoon is just really niceWebkinzRaccoon is just really nice

Give it a bath and go to the sink and that should boost it. Than swim in a pool and jump on a trampoline.

Last edited by WebkinzRaccoon; 08-16-2008 at 11:55 AM..
WebkinzRaccoon is offline Female
Closed