Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2008, 08:11 PM   #1
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Arrow Unanswered: My Pets Health??!!!! - Little Urgent!!!

All day I've been playing games and earning kinzcash, saving up for tonight's rare item. Well, whenever I noticed that my pet was hungry, I would just feed her a Charm candy or treat real quick and get back to playing games. Well, a few minutes ago, I finally relized that candy isn't the healthiest thing out there, my pet is at 73 for her health points!!! The rest are at a hundred. I don't know how to raise her health. I don't have access to the clubhouse, so I cannot run her on a tredmill. When I try feeding her vitamins she says ' Oh... I cannot believe I ate the whole thing! '.
I don't have a bathtub, sink, or excerise equipment on this account since it only has a couple thousand dollars ( I use it strictly for buying my rares ). How do I raise her health?? I'm scared that she is gonna get really sick. Please help!!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

UPDATE

It's dropping

I took her to Dr. Quack's... this is what he said:

She's in bed right now, at my house.

I bought some veggies. I'll feed them to her when shes hungry, thanks you guys I'll post if/when she gets better.

Last edited by Livi; 08-15-2008 at 08:32 PM..
Livi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2008, 08:13 PM   #2
t w i l i g h t
Gift Trainee

kinzluvor will become famous soon enough

Default Re: My Pets Health??!!!! - Little Urgent!!!

umm wait till she get hungry and the feed her everything healthy, becuase you dont ahve acess to the treadmill, if you have a pool let her going swimming for a while
kinzluvor is offline Female
Old 08-15-2008, 08:14 PM   #3
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

Try going to Dr. Quacks'!
This only costs about 25kinzcash!
Old 08-15-2008, 08:15 PM   #4
ebkinz are fun!
Gift Guru

Shanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond repute

I'll bet Golden Puppy is right -- It sounds like she has a cold. This happened to me once. One of my pet's health went way, way down all of the sudden. Take her to Dr. Quack's and have her checked out. He may have you buy medicine for her.

Other general health tips: have her swim, jump on trampoline, take vitamins and get sleep. But this sounds like an illness. Webkinz never die (of course) but they can get sick. It's nothing to worry about -- just go to the doctor.
Shanti is offline Female
Old 08-15-2008, 08:15 PM   #5
I ♥♥ CAT
Webkinz :)

meow1997 is on a distinguished road

Wait until she gets about 90 hungry, then feed her a bunch of vitimens or give her a bath or brush her teeth.
meow1997 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2008, 08:18 PM   #6
koolkidz1985

maddiroxx1985 will become famous soon enough

dont wory! send her to bed or wait till she is hungry. buy pills at the wshop and feed her them when she gets hungry. dont worry!

---------- maddiroxx1985 added 1 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Shanti
I'll bet Golden Puppy is right -- It sounds like she has a cold. This happened to me once. One of my pet's health went way, way down all of the sudden. Take her to Dr. Quack's and have her checked out. He may have you buy medicine for her.

Other general health tips: have her swim, jump on trampoline, take vitamins and get sleep. But this sounds like an illness. Webkinz never die (of course) but they can get sick. It's nothing to worry about -- just go to the doctor.
i also heard that they puke and u have to clean it up. so i agree with golden puppy.

I'm pretty sure that does not happen. smitchell

Last edited by smitchell; 08-16-2008 at 03:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
maddiroxx1985 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2008, 08:19 PM   #7
i'm extra specially
Gifted

mom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to behold

when you feed her make sure it's veggies or fruit if it's farm fresh stuff, the kind you grow in your garden thta's even better. you'll have to wait untill she's hungry like some others have said because if webbies are full they will not eat.
you only neeed to take her to dr.quack if she gets an icepack onher head and a thermometer. you'll know when you see it.
mom2ba is offline Female
Old 08-15-2008, 08:20 PM   #8
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Shanti

Also, a little add on, maybe you could buy a tredmill and earn back the money by doing the jobs or quizzies! Those are one of the quickiest ways to get the kinzcash!
Old 08-15-2008, 08:20 PM   #9
swimstar112

swimstar112 is an unknown quantity at this point

umm... feed her food when shes hungry that is actually healthy and go to doctor quacks. if that doesn't work then have it swim in a pool or if its a real emergency buy a trampoline or treadmill or bath or sink. hope i helped!!
swimstar112 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2008, 08:26 PM   #10

fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!

Hi,

Since this is your secondary account (*I too have one like this), this is what I do. This helps with keeping them healthy and such before logging out, or if they suddenly drop while playing.

1. buy a treadmill---doesn't cost much, you can get one sometimes on sale at w-shop, or at the curio, or with a coupon.

2. buy a bathtub, or if you have alot of pets on your primary account, and alot of them came with a bathtub---just how many bathtubs can you use at one time?? Send one of them over to your secondary account.

3. put BOTH of those items in your pets BEDROOM. This way, you do not need to wait for the page to load and then load another page for the bathroom, and then load ANOTHER page to put them back in bed.

4. a bathroom sink wouldn't hurt either--they are fairly cheap.

Just some ideas---hope it helps. (I was lucky and scored the white cat trampoline---the trick trampoline from the grey and white cat---in a trade once---so, I have that in one of my pet's rooms---otherwise, normally, trampolines are outdoor items, and the tree frog trampoline does NOT bring the health or happiness meter up on any pet other than the tree frog---which is odd....same with the pink pony tread mill. I do not know about the other tread mills--like the one with the fence---like in the exercise room, or the retriever treadmill)

Hope this helps.

Fluffrnuttr

---------- fluffrnuttr added 1 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

ps---these will not help your current situation---I would agree with the GO TO DOCTOR QUACK.

this is just to help in the future.

Last edited by fluffrnuttr; 08-15-2008 at 08:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed