Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2009, 07:35 PM   #11
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: MY PETS ARE GONE!!!

I don't have that glitch either and I have over 100 pets. I get a loading bar and perhaps you did not wait for the pets to load.
marnabear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2009, 07:38 PM   #12
Call me Amy
Banned
iluvdogzsomuch has a spectacular aura about

i feel so sorry for you, and i hope Ganz fixes the glitch soon.
iluvdogzsomuch is offline Female
Old 09-30-2009, 09:58 PM   #13

gattshall6 will become famous soon enough

It isn't a loading issue, it is a problem Ganz is having. Logging out/in does no good. From what the person said when I called about it, I am not the only one and they are trying to fix it. I hope they fix it soon so I can get my pets back. I am missing the ones I trade Doug with and I hate to start all over trading gems again with the one pet I have left while I wait for the others to return. I can't do my Kinzville Academy either unless I want to start back at the beginning with the only pet I have.
gattshall6 is offline Female
Old 09-30-2009, 10:06 PM   #14
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

I have over 100 pets on my account and haven't had that problem. Like someone else mentioned before me, my pets are out of order now though, which is strange.

As far as having a limit goes...this does not make sense to me because there is a badge you earn once you hit 300 pets. Seems kind of foolish for Ganz to tell people not to put more than 100 pets on an account...yet offer a prize for having more.

I am sure your pets will be back though. So sorry you have to deal with this. Thank you for the heads up though...now I will not totally freak out if/when this happens to me.
yazkitty is offline Female
Old 09-30-2009, 10:12 PM   #15
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

I am glad they are fixing it, Good luck !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 09-30-2009, 10:16 PM   #16
Call me Jade
Gift Trainee

warmblood12211 is a splendid one to beholdwarmblood12211 is a splendid one to beholdwarmblood12211 is a splendid one to beholdwarmblood12211 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by yazkitty
I have over 100 pets on my account and haven't had that problem. Like someone else mentioned before me, my pets are out of order now though, which is strange.

As far as having a limit goes...this does not make sense to me because there is a badge you earn once you hit 300 pets. Seems kind of foolish for Ganz to tell people not to put more than 100 pets on an account...yet offer a prize for having more.

I am sure your pets will be back though. So sorry you have to deal with this. Thank you for the heads up though...now I will not totally freak out if/when this happens to me.
Your right, what is Ganz thinking!?

I hope you get your pets back soon
warmblood12211 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2009, 12:15 AM   #17
Lil Kinz

huahuasx2 has disabled reputation

I am relieved to find out that someone else is having an issue with there missing pets. My dtr and I just hit 100 last week. For a celebration we started a Webkinz Fan club!!!! Our first meeting with all her friends from school, and some parents are attending as well. I hope they have " whatever" fixed before this Saturday. Good luck to you
huahuasx2 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2009, 03:15 PM   #18

Jenna375 is just really niceJenna375 is just really nice

That's weird! They should get this fixed right away. I have 11 webkinz and I don't want to lose them.
Jenna375 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2009, 03:23 PM   #19

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

I have less then 100 pets, but if that happened to me, I would have freaked OUT. Seems like Ganz is working on it. So don't worry guys. I hope a lot of people don't have that on their accounts.
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 10-01-2009, 03:28 PM   #20

soccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant future

It's funny sort of though (not that your pets went missing) but that there is a badge for having 300 webkinz on one account. It just seems ironic that they would make a badge like that, but then an account with over 100 pets has a glitch. I hope they fix it soon.
soccertrader is offline Male
Closed