Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2008, 06:31 PM   #1
I luv green!!!!
Webkinz :)

greenbek is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: My pets are born on the same day???

Ok, so I have Kiwi my tie die frog, and Cola my brown dog! And they have the same b-day! It is weird, and I apoted them two totally differemt days what is wrong?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2008, 06:33 PM   #2
Gift Guru

webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine
webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: My pets are born on the same day???

The day you adopt them is not their birthday.
Old 08-10-2008, 06:38 PM   #3
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

Yes, the day you adopt them isn't their real birthday. It's just the date you adopt them, even though they're already "born". Does that explain it? I know it's kind of confusing.
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2008, 06:39 PM   #4
ebkinz are so
Gifted

1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold

When you adopt them, they are assigned a birthday. Their Bday isn't necessarily the day you adopted them...
1luvpuppies is offline Female
Old 08-10-2008, 06:39 PM   #5
loopysnoop

GANZ just gives pets random birthdays. the adoption date has nothing to do with it.
Old 08-11-2008, 04:20 PM   #6
Orld is
Gifted

WebKid is an unknown quantity at this point

A birthday is an entirely different thing than adoption date. The day you adopted them is the day you put in the code. Their birthday is almost neve rthe adoption date. It is the day they were born, so they could have been born on the same day. It's rare and very cool!
WebKid is offline Female
Old 08-12-2008, 12:56 PM   #7
I luv green!!!!

greenbek is an unknown quantity at this point

Ya I know that but they had the same b day that is what I am trying to figure out so if anyone knows what I am talking about please post! I am really trying to figure it!
Old 08-12-2008, 01:24 PM   #8
Gifted

Zkat is a glorious beacon of lightZkat is a glorious beacon of lightZkat is a glorious beacon of light

Nothing's wrong! Your pets' birthdays aren't the day when you adopt them, they're given a random birthday. In your pet's bio, it tells you when their birthday is. BTW I have a webkinz and a lil kinz black and white cat that have the same birthday!
Zkat is offline Female
Old 08-13-2008, 10:59 AM   #9
ish the Cullens had

mira will become famous soon enough

You mean that in their bio they have the same b-day, right?
Closed