Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2008, 12:29 PM   #11
eigram
Gift Trainee

Eigram has a spectacular aura aboutEigram has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: My Pet Is Stuck In My Outhouse!

You can either e-mail Ganz or call them. I had the same problem with TWO pets -- I adopted them and never got to see them for several days. A really nice tech from Ganz called me and got it all fixed. Here is what the problem was -- I had too much stuff in the room. The tech told me never to have a room more than 3/4 filled, and 1/2 is even better. I had a strawberry farm with 100 plants, and it had hung up my whole house. He also told me not to have more than 100 items in my dock or it would do the same thing.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2008, 12:50 PM   #12
nettne
Webkinz :)

nettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of light

try to move any items that are close to it, jump in with another pet, then try pulling up pets page and click on stuck pet, watch for the stars and then walk to an open area in yard. hope this works, the try other pet this usually works when one of mine others get stuck. sometimes items get in the way.
nettne is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 07:03 PM   #13
I Love Fall

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

When i get things stuck ,I will walk a pet out of the room and back in. Why don't you put another pet in the yard , walk it out and then back in. It might work for your yellow lab.
I hope this helps.
d8471 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 08:09 PM   #14

CheekyMonkey97 is an unknown quantity at this point

omg that's so funny but terrible at the same time! u should try to restart your computer and if that doesn't work contact ganz. hope ur pet is feeling ok!

CheekyMonkey97 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 09:02 PM   #15

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

You could try going to the map of your webkinz house and then click another room. My snake Sssimon was stuck on the wall for a few days but when I jumped to another room he was fine again! I hope this works with your pet!
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 09:48 PM   #16
I am sooooo...
Gifted

taymeg will become famous soon enough

Try switching pets, keep logging in and out, clear your cache, and contact Ganz through this link: http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/us_en/ss.php ... through doing all this, you WILL eventually get her out.. Don't rush her, though, OK? When you gotta go, you gotta go.

Hope this helps you out!
taymeg is offline Male
Old 07-01-2008, 10:02 PM   #17

kelren has a spectacular aura about

Here is my Best advice

1.Go to Customer Service
2.Email Ganz
3.Call Ganz

Thank you
Old 07-01-2008, 10:58 PM   #18
gaga1014
Gift Guru

fluffy is on a distinguished road

It's a sad thing(giggles, giggles, giggles) to get you pet stuck in the outhouse( giggles). I'm sorry this had to happen. I'm sorry that's to funny thanks for making my day. Lots of glitches lately
fluffy is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 11:00 PM   #19

wackyzingoz07 is an unknown quantity at this point

maybe try removing the outhouse, or switch rooms
Old 07-01-2008, 11:02 PM   #20
Desertpearl
Gifted

Texasmiley will become famous soon enough

woah lol thats funny and sad, you should call ganz or email them
Texasmiley is offline Female
Closed