Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2011, 10:34 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

ilovekittens will become famous soon enough

Default Answered: My pet lost his clothes he was wearing

My webkinz was wearing a sugar glider flight suit and now he is wearing nothing.
i traded some pretty rare items for that outfit in the trading room months ago, it seems I maybe out the outfit and the items I traded for it. Anyone know of a way of contacting Ganz and possibly getting my outfit back. I fear maybe I have other items that just go missing and I just haven't noticed. Maybe my account was hacked into. Has anyone ever heard of something like this happening to some one else. Thanks for any help.
Best Answer - Posted by Blythe
View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
Have you looked on all the clothing slots on your pet and are you sure which pet was wearing it? Ganz can find it if it is on your account but if it got taken somehow they won't replace it. I hope it is just misplaced and that you get it back.
I was going to suggest the same thing.
I wanted to add this little "how to" in case you had no idea what she was referring to.
Because in the past, I've lost clothing items this way.
Before I discovered the "clothing slots"

To do so you click on the "dress your pet" icon where the window pops up.
Like this:
Click the image to open in full size.

Then you see where it says "casual"?
You can click on that and other windows appear like this:
Did you check through all those windows?

Ganz can be reached by email if your item is still missing.
But they feel that everything disappears because people steal them, not glitches.
So I'm not sure they'd do much.
But if you haven't checked the windows, I suggest checking them.

I hope this helps!
And I hope you find it!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2011, 10:43 PM   #2
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: My pet lost his clothes he was wearing

Oh dear, I am so sorry. ((hugs))
I would contact Ganz via Telephone. ---> Contact Ganz - Webkinz Insider Wiki

But first, when did you discover the clothes were gone? Have you tried logging out and logging back in?
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2011, 11:59 PM   #3

Ya, I thought it was just a glitch, but it's probably been close to a week . Now that I think about it, I really don't think my account was hacked because nothing else seems to be missing. My other 3 pets still have there clothes. I will try to call Ganz, are they open on the weekends?
Old 11-19-2011, 12:01 AM   #4
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

They are only open Monday through Friday
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 11-19-2011, 12:58 AM   #5
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Have you looked on all the clothing slots on your pet and are you sure which pet was wearing it? Ganz can find it if it is on your account but if it got taken somehow they won't replace it. I hope it is just misplaced and that you get it back.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 11-19-2011, 09:28 AM   #6

I hope I get it back too. My pet was wearing the mach speed flight suit, eggcellent spring glasses, and the Halloween costume green martian boots. Not too concerned about the boots at least I have more of them, but the other items no such luck. The clothes are not in my dock, I even dragged the empty boxes in dress mode just in case they were there and not showing up. The only other thing I can think of that I could have done on my side is placed the items in storage, I really think I would have remembered that, but I guess stranger things have happened.

I will just have to be patient and call Ganz when the chance comes along(I'm not home during there hours of business). Can Ganz be reached by Email?
Old 11-19-2011, 11:01 AM   #7
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I was going to suggest the same thing.
I wanted to add this little "how to" in case you had no idea what she was referring to.
Because in the past, I've lost clothing items this way.
Before I discovered the "clothing slots"

To do so you click on the "dress your pet" icon where the window pops up.
Like this:

Then you see where it says "casual"?
You can click on that and other windows appear like this:
Did you check through all those windows?

Ganz can be reached by email if your item is still missing.
But they feel that everything disappears because people steal them, not glitches.
So I'm not sure they'd do much.
But if you haven't checked the windows, I suggest checking them.

I hope this helps!
And I hope you find it!
Blythe is offline Female
Old 11-19-2011, 11:53 AM   #8
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

ilovekittens, Blythe posted great pictures to show what I was telling you to try. It does not do any good to email Ganz because all you will receive is a form letter back that probably won't have anything to do with your problem. If there is no way you can call them, there is one more thing to try that might work. Go to the webkinz website to customer service and fill out the I have something stuck in my room form. The room is not important but you will have to fill out a form for each missing clothing item. In a few days you might find them in your dock. I have used this as a last resort for finding something but it may not work for you with your missing clothing.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 11-19-2011, 04:32 PM   #9

OMG! That was it. The clothes I was missing were under casual. I didn't know there were 5 different clothing options. That,s great another way to store clothes. Thanks for all the help, me and my webbie are grateful and happy campers once again. I figured I must have been doing something wrong, since no one else had the same problem.
Closed