Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2007, 05:07 PM   #1
steil
Gift Trainee
3kinzmom is on a distinguished road

Question Unanswered: My pet has locked himself in his room!!

Since they changed Webkinz World there is one pet that has locked himself in his room!!! When I try to jump to that room, or walk to it from another room, or play with the pet that is in that room, the loading bar stops around 85%. I can't get to the stuff or the pet that is in there. Is any one else having problems? BTW I contacted tech support SUPPORT@WEBKINZ.COM and wrote to them from the CONTACT US area of the newspaper. Does anyone have any ideas??
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2007, 05:09 PM   #2
swimgirl4ever
Webkinz :)

rachel is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: My pet has locked himself in his room!!

uummmm... log in and then log out... uummm... call GANZ??? idk...
Old 08-08-2007, 05:23 PM   #3
starligh130
Banned
charmedgirl130 is on a distinguished road

Wow that would be annoying what type of pet is it?
Old 08-08-2007, 05:25 PM   #4
Gifted

jitterbug100 is a glorious beacon of lightjitterbug100 is a glorious beacon of lightjitterbug100 is a glorious beacon of light

no idea!!! but best of luck!!!
-jitterbug100
jitterbug100 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2007, 05:31 PM   #5

Hannahsmom is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: My pet has locked himself in his room!!

Hi there.
My daughter is having the exact same issue. I adopted a new Webkinz cheeky Monkey for her last week plus I bought her some trading cards at the same time. The adoption went as it should and we could get into his room no problem UNTIL we recieved an telescope as a webkinz trading card prize...as soon as we put that in the monkey's room....LOCKED OUT. It loads about 85% and then stops. We get an error that says a file cannot load.
She only got to play with her monkey for 5 minutes before we put that telescope in his room and he's been trapped ever since. Webkinz world it seems is not the best at customer support(which surprises me) because a week later,the monkey remains trapped inside. My little girl is absolutely devastated
Do you have the telescope in your room?
Old 08-08-2007, 05:34 PM   #6
steil
Gift Trainee

it's a Chiwawa... i've logged off and on several times.... I can use the "advertisements" to get out of the load screen, and can go on to do other things including playing with other pets in other rooms... but it's just that one room I can't get in it... I've even tried to let it load till I've been automatically logged out!!! BAHHHHH!
Old 08-08-2007, 05:36 PM   #7
steil
Gift Trainee

Hmmmm... come to think of it I DO have a telescope in that room!!! Got it as a prize when they had the Super Wheel awhile back, didn't have any problems with it though until this recent "upgrade" to Webkinz World... Thankx Hannasmom... I think we're on to something!
-
Tried restarting the computer, ran a spywear sweep, virus sweep, computer cleanup.... no change....
-
I've tried re-booting several times, and ran virus sweep, and malware sweep, and spy sweep, and computer cleanup.... nothing has helped...

Last edited by 3kinzmom; 08-08-2007 at 05:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-08-2007, 05:43 PM   #8

Hannahsmom is an unknown quantity at this point

We are having the EXACT same problem. It is definitely that telescope causing the issue. No doubt in my mind. I too use the ads to get out of the locked room screen. I swear my daughter and myself try to get in that room 50 times a day A week later and we still can't. Apparently a few folks are having the same issue too. I wonder why WKW hasn't fixed it? Not being able to play with your pet defeats the purpose of the site afterall
I hope they fix it soon
Old 08-08-2007, 05:44 PM   #9
silverspurluv4j
Gift Guru

saddleup62 is on a distinguished road

thats wierd
Old 08-08-2007, 06:18 PM   #10
Gifted

dagney is on a distinguished road

just in case u need further info:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ky-t42690.html

hopefully it'll be fixed tomorrow
Closed