Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2008, 01:24 PM   #1
Ein
Webkinz :)

Ein is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: My Page Troubles

So I have gone in to the My Page, and taken the time to customize everything only to return later and have everything be reset back to the original format. My changes to the My Page are never saved. It has gotten to the point where I just leave the My Page alone because it is a waste of my time. Has anyone else had this problem???

I find it very frustrating.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2008, 01:26 PM   #2

albinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to all

Default Re: My Page Troubles

Yes unfortunately it is frustrating. Hopefully it will get fixed sooner rather than later! Check out my thread at the link below to see what everyone else has been able to see on their my page that actually works.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/....html?t=424200
albinomex is offline Female
Old 11-12-2008, 01:35 PM   #3
Ein

The thing is that I have been having troubles with the My Page since it first started. It has always reset, even before Ganz started adding more to it. I shudder to think what it looks like now after they added even more to it. Thank you for posting! Anyone else having problems with their My Page?
Old 11-12-2008, 01:38 PM   #4

amusedkitten is an unknown quantity at this point

oh yes indeed...i keep re-doing it but it reverts to default every couple days..sigh
amusedkitten is offline Female
Old 11-12-2008, 08:08 PM   #5
Ein

Anybody else? Does your My Page go back too? I just like to know I am not alone in the glitches, one of the many reasons I love WI!!
Old 11-12-2008, 08:34 PM   #6
Flippin Floppin Fish

Arbitor is a jewel in the roughArbitor is a jewel in the rough

The same thing happens to me!
Arbitor is offline Male
Old 11-12-2008, 08:36 PM   #7
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Hasn't happened to me yet.... are you sure you're saving your page when you finish updating it?
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 11-12-2008, 09:56 PM   #8
Gifted

HorsingAround04 is the cats pajamas!HorsingAround04 is the cats pajamas!HorsingAround04 is the cats pajamas!HorsingAround04 is the cats pajamas!HorsingAround04 is the cats pajamas!HorsingAround04 is the cats pajamas!

When they did the updates over the past couple weeks, for me it erased all my info, but it hasn't happened till then.

Are you sure your saving all your stuff afterwards? *you need to click save after each little part you update*

If you've been having issues since it started first try clearing your cache, web history, ect. (If you dont know how to do that just ask me!)

If it still doesn't worked I'd contact ganz (you can find their email/phone number stickied in this section)

Hope I helped!

-horsingaround04
HorsingAround04 is offline Female
Closed