Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2010, 06:12 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
starshynee is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: My page/My Widgets still not fixed.

My page/My Profile still does not work. No it is not my computer. My other account works fine on this computer. Their customer service computer can't do it either. I can see my BFFs widgets and my other account widgets but when I go to my secondary account Profile home page my widgets and rooms on my primary account do not show up. This is the letter I sent to the head office to report the glitch. I hope something will get done. see below
Dear Sir,
I have two accounts on Webkinz. I have over 60 pets and a Deluxe account. Since last year I have been having issues with my Page, my Widgets and my Profile. The widgets will not load. I tried the e-mail thru the customer service section without any satisfaction. The only thing I got back was a automated answer without any follow-up. My issues is not a issue with my computer but with your servers. When I finally got a phone number to talk to someone I called and reported the problem which I was told it would be fixed in a couple of day. I waited and called back. I was informed it would take around a week. Called back and was told that the programmers were too busy to address issues on a individual account. I am aware that you have thousands/millions of accounts but this most likely does not involve mine alone. They tried to access the My page/My profile on your computer at your office and had the same result. The widgets(templates) and the availability to do my profile does not work. I can set the background/theme but the widgets do not show at all. I have talked to Mr. Pervez (last name not given) and he told me it would be fixed by the15th of Feb. I had called him at the end of January. I started calling in the first week of January. Now it is 6 weeks later without any satisfaction at all. I called this morning and he said he or someone would call me back today. This did not happen. I asked to have my items and everything on my account transferred to my other account because that one works. At least so far it does. My page works on the second account so does my profile. The easiest fix would most likely transfer everything. I have some experience with programming and therefore know what can be done and what is possible. The customer service department with the webkinz division is lacking and quite frankly customer satisfaction does not seem to be their priority.
I called your main office and was transferred to the supervisor over Pervez and I left 2 messages. It is now after 5PM and I did not receive a call from him either. I think 6 weeks or more is long enough to fix this problem. I tried before last year after the My page program was added and was not able to access it from the beginning. I gave up and did not use the site for quite some time. As I am a single senior citizen I use your services for a lot of reasons. Quite frankly I enjoy it. I have also purchased pets for a few of my friends but this will come to a stop. When things start to fail people lose interest, when people lose interest, sales decline, when sales decline your business will cut back and then who knows close. Beanie Babies is a good example. Senior Citizens buy this type of thing for their grand children and Mothers give them to children. Teachers use them in the schools around here and elsewhere. It only takes a few children who get frustrated to stop wanting your product. This could escalate. I would appreciate it if you would address this situation and fix this problem to demonstrate good customer service. So far your customer service department is deplorable. The phone contact is also deplorable and I am shocked by the attitude of your employees. My account names are: xxxxx and xxxxxxx If you need the password ask Mr. Pervez he has them and you can get them off the server anyway. If you need them please call and I will give them to you.
I would hope to hear from you and would request that I receive a call from someone there and that we can come to some kind of resolution.

Sincerly,
xxxxxx
items crossed out for privacy.
Sponsored Links
Closed