Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2009, 05:28 PM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)
PegC will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: My Page....My Stuff

I have chosen rooms to display in "My Stuff" on "My Page" but I noticed that the items on the right side of the rooms do not display properly. I have a fence on the entire upper and right side of my garden but when it is displayed on the "My Stuff" page the right sided fence is missing.

I also noticed that some of the items on the right wall of my museum are either missing or only partially showing (a picture is only partly there).

I even tried removing all of the right side and replacing them but they are still missing when I go to "My Stuff".

The items show in my rooms just not when I click on the room in "My Stuff".

Has anyone else noticed this?

PegC with Gilda :goo: and Chi Chi :chi:
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2009, 05:30 PM   #2
webkinzmasta32

Default Re: My Page....My Stuff

no cuz i don't put my rooms up 4 show .
Old 01-01-2009, 05:35 PM   #3
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

The same thing is happening to my fence... I don't think theres a way to fix it

---------- dotdotduck added 2 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

This is what my backyard looks like... the red line is where the fence should be

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by dotdotduck; 01-01-2009 at 05:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-01-2009, 05:55 PM   #4

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

no that didn't happen to me but some other things were missing.
Old 01-01-2009, 07:19 PM   #5
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I've given up trying to do things on mypage because the first few times they modified it everything I'd done before was wiped out. I wanted to show off some of my rooms too.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 07:46 PM   #6
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!

I know! it's pretty weird and needs to be fixed. I have an "open" sign in one room and only half of it shows up!
soccerox7 is offline Female
Closed