Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2008, 08:49 AM   #1
divaofpanic96
Webkinz :)

divaofpanic96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Unanswered: MY PAGE! HELP!

Hi everyone. Um, this site has been saying that My page is back up, so I went on Webkinz and tried my page...it didn't work. I only got a message saying it was being improved. So, i tried clearing my cookies. It still didn't work! Please help!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2008, 08:54 AM   #2
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

Default Re: MY PAGE! HELP!

did you also clear your cache when you deleted your cookies?

it could be that you are on a different server that hasnt gotten the my page up and running yet.

make sure you cleared your cache and reload it and see, if not I would try it again later.

mine had worked once and then was back down and has been back up since yesterday.

hope this helps
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 10:11 AM   #3
metals1996

metals1996 is on a distinguished road

Clear like all the cookies, and your cache. Wait, FRED DIES IN DEATHLY HALLOWS??? nnoooo. lol
metals1996 is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 02:49 PM   #4

jdvk is just really nicejdvk is just really nice

I had the same problem. I'll try their advice too.
jdvk is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 04:50 PM   #5
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

My My Page is "working," I can go to it, but some of my widgets don't work, some of the new features aren't working well...... Maybe wait awhile before working on yours. When they started making the new changes, all of the "I Love" widgets were reset, so our hard work picking out just the right widget was lost. By the way, they still award the My Page of the day, or whatever it's called, to members ---- even if the member doesn't have their widgets all set up!
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 04:57 PM   #6
emittplayer
Jannarulezall is an unknown quantity at this point

The widgets were changed on mine, and most of teh things on the My page. Sometimes Webkinz has difficulties with managing these tasks so try your best. clear all ur cookies and try spy sweeper. u have to pay extra but it prevents things that could happen like this. clear your cache. Deathly hallows was deathly in my case.
Jannarulezall is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 09:11 PM   #7

jobrocrazy12 is an unknown quantity at this point

well this other girl said that too and i had that happen all i di was clear my history on my computer
jobrocrazy12 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 05:48 AM   #8
Cattails5

cattails5 will become famous soon enough

I think they are working on it again. mine was working, and I had it all set up. This morning I got the being improved message again. I bet everything is all reset again. Sigh. I hope whatever they are improving really does make it work better. My room collection would be better if it displayed everything.
cattails5 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 05:56 AM   #9
Edward♥Cullen

E-Angel is a jewel in the roughE-Angel is a jewel in the rough

it is most likely that they just havent gotten around to fixing your account yet. remember there are webkinz all over the world and with thousands of kids....wel that is A LOT of account! it takes a while to fix all of them.
in the mean while try clearing your cookies and temporary internet files. sometimes it even helps to delete all of your web-page history.
wait a few days, maybe even untill next weekend and if it isnt fixed by then click the link below:
http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/us_en/em.php
it will take you to the "im getting a totally different error message" page in the customer service

i do hope everything works out!
~E-Angel
E-Angel is offline Female
Closed

Tags
spore! §