Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2009, 06:22 AM   #1
luvey53
Webkinz :)

luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!

Default Answered: My Ossilily Plant

I have been have problem with this plant for almost a year now. I have it in two different accounts and I have tried everything. I went looking for an answer again, all the topics are closed and no solution. Has anyone found the solution for the plant that wont respond unless you leave the room. LOL
luvey53 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by xxaeroxx
Yes, I have them too. It used to bug me when I'd try to harvest them and it doesn't update. If I were you just pretend then it updated because it really did- you just didn't see it

As dragonbird said- go out of the room and come back. Good luck!

~xxaeroxx
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2009, 06:26 AM   #2
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: My Ossilily Plant

If the problem is just that it doesn't update after you rake (it still looks like you didn't rake) simply walkign out of the room and back in will update the image...

That has not been fixed (least not in my account)...If the problem is something else, you might want to describe it better, I am not aware of any other problems iwth that plant however...
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 10-21-2009, 06:35 AM   #3
Gift Guru

Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!
Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!

Sorry the glitch hasn't been fixed. The same thing is also happening with my donut plants.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:12 AM   #4
gocolts52

Twins22 will become famous soon enough

There have been problems with both the Ossily Plant and the Donut plant that when you rake it it doesn't show that you have. This is just one of the many glitches that Ganz has on its itinerary. There is no way for us to know when it will be fixed, but in the meantime, it doesn't hurt anything, so just be glad that it still grows.

I hope this helped!
Twins22 is offline Male
Old 10-21-2009, 08:26 AM   #5
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

I also have the same problem with my donut plant, where it doesn't show that it has been raked but it doesn't affect the growing or harvesting of it, also, there are several places in my garden where I cannot rake my plant unless I leave the room and return. This has been an ongoing glitch that will hopefully be fixed soon.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 10-21-2009, 08:29 AM   #6
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

My Ossilly plant has suffered from that same glitch for quite some time now. Not only does it not update after raking, it also does not update after harvesting the bone. However, when I first got it and planted it, around May of 2008, it worked just fine until I moved it to a new location. Then it picked up this glitch that apparently affects all Ossiliy plants and now some donut plants as well. Yes, it is annoying, but as Twins22 said, it does not affect the growing or harvesting.

Nickelcat
________
:husky:
Serendipity

Last edited by Nickelcat; 10-21-2009 at 08:29 AM.. Reason: typo
Nickelcat is offline Female
Old 10-21-2009, 11:08 AM   #7
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by slbradshaw
I also have the same problem with my donut plant, where it doesn't show that it has been raked but it doesn't affect the growing or harvesting of it, also, there are several places in my garden where I cannot rake my plant unless I leave the room and return. This has been an ongoing glitch that will hopefully be fixed soon.
The glitch where the plants do not update does not really bother me, but I occasionally have the problem of not being able to rake a plant. It usually happens only when the garden is very full of things and most of the time I just ignore it and the next time I garden the plant works.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-21-2009, 11:11 AM   #8
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

I tried it a very long time ago and it did not work. I think GANZ maybe does not know about the glitch, and that is why it is not getting fixed. I think someone needs to call GANZ.
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female
Old 10-21-2009, 11:16 AM   #9
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

I believe it's been reported in the Glitch reports so hopefully they are aware of it. But yes, it's been like that for way too long.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 10-21-2009, 11:18 AM   #10
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
I believe it's been reported in the Glitch reports so hopefully they are aware of it. But yes, it's been like that for way too long.
I totally agree with you.
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female
Closed