Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   My Ossilily Plant (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/my-ossilily-plant-566977/)

luvey5310-21-2009 06:22 AM

My Ossilily Plant

I have been have problem with this plant for almost a year now. I have it in two different accounts and I have tried everything. I went looking for an answer again, all the topics are closed and no solution. Has anyone found the solution for the plant that wont respond unless you leave the room. LOL

dragonbird10-21-2009 06:26 AM

Re: My Ossilily Plant

If the problem is just that it doesn't update after you rake (it still looks like you didn't rake) simply walkign out of the room and back in will update the image...

That has not been fixed (least not in my account)...If the problem is something else, you might want to describe it better, I am not aware of any other problems iwth that plant however...

Lioness10-21-2009 06:35 AM

Sorry the glitch hasn't been fixed. The same thing is also happening with my donut plants.

Twins2210-21-2009 08:12 AM

There have been problems with both the Ossily Plant and the Donut plant that when you rake it it doesn't show that you have. This is just one of the many glitches that Ganz has on its itinerary. There is no way for us to know when it will be fixed, but in the meantime, it doesn't hurt anything, so just be glad that it still grows.

I hope this helped! :)

slbradshaw10-21-2009 08:26 AM

I also have the same problem with my donut plant, where it doesn't show that it has been raked but it doesn't affect the growing or harvesting of it, also, there are several places in my garden where I cannot rake my plant unless I leave the room and return. This has been an ongoing glitch that will hopefully be fixed soon.

Nickelcat10-21-2009 08:29 AM

My Ossilly plant has suffered from that same glitch for quite some time now. Not only does it not update after raking, it also does not update after harvesting the bone. However, when I first got it and planted it, around May of 2008, it worked just fine until I moved it to a new location. Then it picked up this glitch that apparently affects all Ossiliy plants and now some donut plants as well. Yes, it is annoying, but as Twins22 said, it does not affect the growing or harvesting.

Nickelcat
________
:husky:
Serendipity

marnabear10-21-2009 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slbradshaw (Post 16868428)
I also have the same problem with my donut plant, where it doesn't show that it has been raked but it doesn't affect the growing or harvesting of it, also, there are several places in my garden where I cannot rake my plant unless I leave the room and return. This has been an ongoing glitch that will hopefully be fixed soon.

The glitch where the plants do not update does not really bother me, but I occasionally have the problem of not being able to rake a plant. It usually happens only when the garden is very full of things and most of the time I just ignore it and the next time I garden the plant works.

HawaiianBreeze10-21-2009 11:11 AM

I tried it a very long time ago and it did not work. I think GANZ maybe does not know about the glitch, and that is why it is not getting fixed. I think someone needs to call GANZ. :)

Jennielou10-21-2009 11:16 AM

I believe it's been reported in the Glitch reports so hopefully they are aware of it. But yes, it's been like that for way too long.

HawaiianBreeze10-21-2009 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jennielou (Post 16869295)
I believe it's been reported in the Glitch reports so hopefully they are aware of it. But yes, it's been like that for way too long.

I totally agree with you.:)