Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2008, 02:11 PM   #1
love91906
Gift Guru

Love91906 has a spectacular aura about

Angry Unanswered: My Order at the eStore

I just brought the new Tinkerpup at the eStore and was excited to give my gf the code when got home from work. After the payment was taken and I clicked on print codes. It said there was no codes for this order. I checked my debit card and it was already charged. I double check both the email I got about my order and the ordering history. I got nothing at all. Anyone having or had this problem? I am going to email them and hope they reply fast.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2008, 02:18 PM   #2
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Robmomm has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: My Order at the eStore

I had a similar problem last weekend, but my card was not charged. I looked under order history and the order said "processing" rather than "complete" and there were no codes. I emailed them and they got back to me on Monday (remember it was a weekend after all). The charge never went through and everything was ok. I wasn't ordering anything but charms anyway. Your situation is different because your card was charged, I'm sure they will email you your codes. Good luck.
Robmomm is offline Female
Old 10-22-2008, 02:20 PM   #3
Woohoo!! I'm a
Gift Guru

KinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond repute

My friend bought 2 codes for the tinkerpups last night at midnight. She bought one for me and one for her but when she went to get the codes there was only one. So she emailed them and they had an email waiting for her this morning with the code and they even put an extra 1,000KC into her account. Email them, they'll definetly get back to you. So sorry this is happening.
KinzCashHunter is offline Female
Old 10-22-2008, 02:25 PM   #4
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

it happened to my friend once. she got 4 floral foxes and they sent her 3 codes. she emailed them and they sent her the 4th code. good luck. ohh i got the tinkerpup its too cute
ajoysmom is offline Female
Old 10-22-2008, 02:26 PM   #5
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I am so sorry that has happened to you. I hope that they fix it rather quickly.

GOOD LUCK!!
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 10-22-2008, 02:27 PM   #6
Gifted

wishy82 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would definately email them as soon as possible. I haven't bought any codes yet online because I was afraid that something like this would happen. I just hope they give you your code.

wishy
Old 10-22-2008, 03:35 PM   #7
Webkinz :)

Chupi =D is an unknown quantity at this point

E-mail them as soon as possible.

Hope you get your puppy!
Chupi =D is offline Female
Old 10-22-2008, 03:47 PM   #8
Ballerinas are
Gifted

CatPrincess95 is a glorious beacon of lightCatPrincess95 is a glorious beacon of lightCatPrincess95 is a glorious beacon of light

That happened to my aunt! (she is almost as in love with webkinz as i am lol) she bought the floral fox and the grey wolf and only got the grey wolf code. she emailed them and they sent her the code in less than 24 hours! Good luck!
CatPrincess95 is offline Female
Old 10-22-2008, 08:02 PM   #9
love91906
Gift Guru

Love91906 has a spectacular aura about

Update on the problem. Webkinz refunded my money and I was able to place another order. I am glad that I was able to get before the night ended. Thank you all for you help and input on this problem. Have a good night.
Old 10-22-2008, 08:12 PM   #10
Ballerinas are
Gifted

CatPrincess95 is a glorious beacon of lightCatPrincess95 is a glorious beacon of lightCatPrincess95 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm glad it all worked out for you(:
you have a good night, too and have fun with your new tinkerpup!
CatPrincess95 is offline Female
Closed