Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2009, 04:42 PM   #1
colleneisphatx
Webkinz :)

colleneisphatx is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: My new webkinz did not get a new room?

I just adopted a Hedgehog named Stewart and when I clicked to play with my webkinz it brought me to my home as usual, but instead of getting a NEW room labeled "stewart's room" it put him in my older webkinz pet Pinto's room!? how do I get the room I was suposed to get?

Please help!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2009, 04:46 PM   #2
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

Default Re: My new webkinz did not get a new room?

Do you have more than ten pets? Only the first ten pets get a room.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 03-20-2009, 04:48 PM   #3

Nightowl is a name known to allNightowl is a name known to allNightowl is a name known to all

IttyGirl2 is right: You only get a room with the first ten pets you adopt. If you don't have more than ten pets, you should probably contact Ganz.

Night
Nightowl is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 04:50 PM   #4
colleneisphatx

colleneisphatx is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah haha goodness, he was my tenth webkinz
I wish I knew about this before hand I was very upset

Thank you!
Old 03-20-2009, 05:32 PM   #5
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by colleneisphatx
Yeah haha goodness, he was my tenth webkinz
I wish I knew about this before hand I was very upset

Thank you!
You get more money now when you adopt a pet and with your 10th one and every 5 after that you get a super bed. Now you can buy rooms and put them where you want them, but you don't have to put each pet in a different room. Mine love to share rooms and I make bedrooms in large rooms and convert the small rooms to something else such as a bathroom or a kitchen.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 07:57 PM   #6
Gifted

duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!

So with your tenth pet you get a super bed box, but no room? It sounds like the 9th pet is the last one to get a room. Is that right? Thanks!
duckling5011 is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 07:58 PM   #7
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Smile Re: My new webkinz did not get a new room?

View Post Originally Posted by colleneisphatx
I just adopted a Hedgehog named Stewart and when I clicked to play with my webkinz it brought me to my home as usual, but instead of getting a NEW room labeled "stewart's room" it put him in my older webkinz pet Pinto's room!? how do I get the room I was suposed to get?

Please help!
After ten pets, you must buy your own room for them, or they could bunk with another pet. I hope this helps.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 07:58 PM   #8
Erica
Gift Guru
SparkleHippo has disabled reputation

I think you get a new room for pets 1-10 and at 10 you get a superbed box... then every 5th pet you adopt gets a super bed boc, but you have to buy the room
SparkleHippo is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 09:55 PM   #9
TAYLOR LAUTNER'S A
Gift Guru

razzledazzle is on a distinguished road

Hi there! Welcome to WI! I'm sure you will have a lot of questions since you are new, so feel free to stop by my Q/A Thread in my Signature. Also, feel free to PM me! Everyone new person needs a buddy to help them out, so i'll send a friend request! Have fun!
Since all of these nice people have answered your question, i'm sure you don't need another answer, so goodluck!
Old 03-20-2009, 10:05 PM   #10
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

I think you're gotten your answer. Have fun on WI.
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Closed