Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 08:59 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Default Re: My new code has already been used!!!!! Help!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Dave007
Right in the frequently asked questions section in the customer service area it has a specific place to go to if a tag has been used. They give you a form to fill out and send in, but they also say they are not responsible for used tags, that it is up to the store that sold it to you, so don't expect to get a code from Ganz. Man, you'd think they would as much money as they have to be making off this. It's crazy how hard they make some parts of it!!!
Yeah, I did that, but they e-mailed saying I should check my username again and that was like, all. Some dude told me that he adopted a webkinz and it said the code was used. But when he got into his account, the animal was there. I can't still get on so maybe that's it.... I will tell all of you if it works.

Thank you
Dudeness is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 10:29 AM   #22
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by isabelle99
Aargh. . . hasn't happened to me with a single pet out of my 107. . . but it HAS happened to me with a Webkinz Mouse Pad!

I got a Webkinz Mouse Pad for Webkinz Carnival(or whatever it is, when they celebrate the birthday of WW)and it was all sealed and closed, not even a scratch. The tag was still there, too. When I put the code in the code shop. It said it was already used!!! How can it have been used if the code was still there AND the package was closed VERY tightly(like usual)? The first mouse pad I put in worked. I guess the mouse pad from webkinz carnival was tested by the GANZ people(if it was, they're DUMB! No offense)?!
Isabelle = people often type in random codes hoping to "hit" a real one - and that's likey what happened with you.

If it ever happens again have an adult (or you if you are an adult) immediately call Ganz with details on when/where you bought the item.
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 10:32 AM   #23
Gifted

pinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud of

well, ONCE i got a pet and it said the code was used. i tried it a few times, and then i closed out and tried it a few hours later. then it worked~!
pinkjumpingbean135 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 10:42 AM   #24
E GOT DANCING PIGGIE

shimu_the_whale has a spectacular aura about

I've noticed that half of the tags from the webkinz at target are completely missing, while another 25% are ripped open. Sadly, all you can do is make sure to check the tag before you buy it.

I'm so sorry for you.
Old 03-07-2009, 10:55 AM   #25
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

It's terrible when people try to steal other people's codes. You should call Ganz.
Old 03-07-2009, 10:56 AM   #26
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

I can't believe some people! The nerve. Somebody must've guessed the code before it was opened. You should call, email (if they still accept them), or contact ganz in any shape or form. That's really sad, especially since you're giving it to a child... I hope you get a fresh new code!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 01:10 PM   #27

webkinzwonder12 is just really nicewebkinzwonder12 is just really nice

i feel so bad!! i have 2 tips:
tip 1:if the tag is opened DON'T TAKE IT!!! tell the manager at the store.
tip 2:call ganz.
Old 03-07-2009, 01:20 PM   #28
kinzdude is an unknown quantity at this point

I once bought 6 packs of trading cards with birthday money I got. 4 of the feature code cards didn't work!

So stupid, and I wish Ganz had the consideration to answer my letter I sent them.
Old 03-07-2009, 02:15 PM   #29

mrpenguin is an unknown quantity at this point

i know how you can stop this only buy webkinz from a store that puts a litle lock on the tag that when you go thru the door it goes beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

a wise word from a wise penguin
mrpenguin is offline Male
Old 03-07-2009, 02:18 PM   #30
allieysia88 is an unknown quantity at this point

What is Ganz phone number please?
Closed