Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2009, 08:18 AM   #11
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

Default Re: My new code has already been used!!!!! Help!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
I think ImTara55 said that she'd stopped him before he actually adopted the pet, so there's no need to call about that.

About the original question, since you do have the actual code card, you should be able to prove that you bought it. Hopefully Ganz will solve the problem for you when you call. Ideally they'd be able to track who entered the code fraudulently, and delete that thief's account.
Yes, totally! If you have the receipt too that would help.
ImTara55 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2009, 08:20 AM   #12
Call meh Kee-Lime~
Webkinz :)

Keelee is a jewel in the roughKeelee is a jewel in the rough

well if it was all torn open then I wouldn't buy that one and would buy one that's nice and sealed >w< But, call or send a email to ganz about it~
Keelee is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 10:06 AM   #13
GammaYaYa

cammieobrien has disabled reputation

If you just tried to adopt the pet this morning, that happened to me. I think it may have something to do with yesterday's glitch. I purchased a phoenix yesterday and had the same problem many people did with not being able to get into webkinz world. This morning I logged on and everything was fine. My adopted pets were there and I could do everything fine for two hours--bird rooms were okay, etc. Then I decided to adopt some pets. The first few were okay, but on the fifth adoption, not a bird, but a hippo, I got the message saying the code had been used. I was then promptly knocked out of webkinz world and am experiencing the same thing as yesterday. I can log bag in, but then kicked out. If I click on log out and then say no I can return but I can only access the initial page. Same as yesterday. I hope this does not mean a major shutdown again. When I log back in, my hippo is there so I know they accepted the adoption even though I was getting the message the code had been used. I bet this is the case with you and it is just anoter part of this major glitch.
cammieobrien is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 05:34 PM   #14
bigduck
Gifted

bigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonder

That's terrible

I would call Ganz

hope I helped

bigduck is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 10:48 PM   #15
bdaydance

HeyStephen26 is on a distinguished road

i totally understand your issue go to the store you bought it at poll up your webkinz account show them that you don't have your webkinz bring your recipt and tag and webkinz and show them that might work!!!
Old 03-06-2009, 11:24 PM   #16
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

I know that stores where myself and my children have bought our Webkinz they will offer no refunds and no returns on the items. I am sure the store you got yours at will also have a similar policy. I would call Ganz and go through the menu until you are able to get a human being. 1-800-724-5902 and keep pushing 0 until you get a human.

Since you have the tag in hand and ca prove you have the tag in hand, Ganz should be able to help you. They have always said that if an account is shown to have stolen codes or the member is otherwise doing something to break their rules, they will lose their account. You are in the right here, not the person who has stolen the code. Call them, they should help you.

Sorry you have not had a good day. My little one bought her Webkinz with early birthday money form a relative and the stitching is all bad in it. The insides are falling out of the bottom and you could not tell when we got it because the store will not let you handle them until you have paid for it and you have left the store. That is there way of making sure people aren't stealing codes from the ones they sell, but then we wound up with one that is defective. {sigh}

Good luck and hope it gets worked out quickly!
meowsrus is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 12:01 AM   #17
Gifted

TigMagick will become famous soon enough

I too had that happen to me, where my mother bought my son a pet and its code was stolen. I mean come on and be bright about it if you write down the code and use it sooner or later someone will buy that pet and try to adopt it and you'll be found out.

I called and talked to someone in Ganz and they had me verify some info on the card (to prove that I owned the plushie that went with it) and they said that it had been used. I felt bad afterward b/c I found out that they ban accounts that steal codes and lock it so no one with the same first name date of birth could sign back up for webkinz. If you call (and sometimes call a few times) someone will get back with you and get you a new unused code.

I hope this helps PM me if you have any problems or want to vent somemore.
TigMagick is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 12:45 AM   #18
Dave007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Right in the frequently asked questions section in the customer service area it has a specific place to go to if a tag has been used. They give you a form to fill out and send in, but they also say they are not responsible for used tags, that it is up to the store that sold it to you, so don't expect to get a code from Ganz. Man, you'd think they would as much money as they have to be making off this. It's crazy how hard they make some parts of it!!!
Dave007 is offline Male
Old 03-07-2009, 01:52 AM   #19
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Dudeness
OMG. Today, I got a webkinz pelican. And when I tryed to adopt it, It said the code has already been USED. I am so mad!!! Also, when I got the tag, it was open and torn when I opened it. Why do kids steal tags?! Please don't steal like that. Then the kid who bought it will be sad like me! I very mad.
Dudeness: If you are under 16 (and I *dont* want to know...) make sure to have an adult call on your behalf - particularly for this kind of issue. Ganz can tell where/when the code was used. Be sure you have your receipt to send them if they need it.

---------- Jarrah added 0 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

You may get a better response from the store - bring your reciept and the code with you.

Last edited by Jarrah; 03-07-2009 at 01:52 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 08:46 AM   #20
My turtle ate all my

isabelle99 is a jewel in the roughisabelle99 is a jewel in the rough

Aargh. . . hasn't happened to me with a single pet out of my 107. . . but it HAS happened to me with a Webkinz Mouse Pad!

I got a Webkinz Mouse Pad for Webkinz Carnival(or whatever it is, when they celebrate the birthday of WW)and it was all sealed and closed, not even a scratch. The tag was still there, too. When I put the code in the code shop. It said it was already used!!! How can it have been used if the code was still there AND the package was closed VERY tightly(like usual)? The first mouse pad I put in worked. I guess the mouse pad from webkinz carnival was tested by the GANZ people(if it was, they're DUMB! No offense)?!
isabelle99 is offline Female
Closed