Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 09:30 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Default Unanswered: My new code has already been used!!!!! Help!!!!

OMG. Today, I got a webkinz pelican. And when I tryed to adopt it, It said the code has already been USED. I am so mad!!! Also, when I got the tag, it was open and torn when I opened it. Why do kids steal tags?! Please don't steal like that. Then the kid who bought it will be sad like me! I very mad.
Dudeness is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2009, 09:32 PM   #2
allieysia88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: My new code has already been used!!!!! Help!!!!

I recently bought several webkinz cares at walgreens...3 of 8 had used tags
Old 03-05-2009, 09:33 PM   #3
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

I agree, it is very sad when that happens

Are you sure you don't have Num lock turned off or Caps lock turned on?
Maybe you would be able to bring it back to the store you got it at and see if they would give you a refund?

I wish you the best of luck
Old 03-05-2009, 09:33 PM   #4

soccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant future

That happened with my black bear, we called ganz, but never got a response. If you are going to buy a webkinz, make sure the tag hasn't been opened, or like in your case, because if it's been tampered with, it's probably been used.
soccertrader is offline Male
Old 03-05-2009, 09:33 PM   #5
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

oh that;s so awful that that happened to you! the stores that I go to place the webkinz right under their security cameras, maybe you could go back and they could review the tapes and find out who it was?
I thought ganz did a pretty good job at making their tags difficult to get into without a pair of scissors, guess I was wrong. I'm surprised there wasn't an employee keeping a more watchful eye on those plushies, after all it's tempting for people to steal the codes.
Make sure you always check the tag before you buy next time!
CrystalFlute is offline Female
Old 03-05-2009, 09:40 PM   #6

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Thank you guys! I'm going to call ganz or e-mail them.
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 03-05-2009, 09:46 PM   #7
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

My brother decided to goof around in the Adoption Center the other day. All of a sudden he started screaming, so I went to see what was wrong. He had typed in a random code just to be funny and actually entered in something that was correct! He got really scared and started to cry because he thought he had stolen someone's animal, but I told him just to get out of the center THAT instant. I'm glad I was there to tell him not to continue with it...I stopped something before he started it.

I guess the point of that story was to say that even though YOUR tag had been opened or such, sometimes the kids may be doing what my brother was and had not known to just get out of the Adoption Center. But yes, that does, in turn, make kids like you sad and angry.

Anyways, your tag may have been used, but you may want to try calling Ganz...sometimes they feel really bad and give you a free code. If not, take it back to the store you purchased it from and get a refund.
ImTara55 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2009, 09:54 PM   #8
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by Dudeness
Thank you guys! I'm going to call ganz or e-mail them.
Don't email them, they stopped accepting emails . Use the customer service form or call them Good luck!
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2009, 10:20 PM   #9

KayJay17 is a jewel in the roughKayJay17 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by ImTara55
My brother decided to goof around in the Adoption Center the other day. All of a sudden he started screaming, so I went to see what was wrong. He had typed in a random code just to be funny and actually entered in something that was correct! He got really scared and started to cry because he thought he had stolen someone's animal, but I told him just to get out of the center THAT instant. I'm glad I was there to tell him not to continue with it...I stopped something before he started it.

I guess the point of that story was to say that even though YOUR tag had been opened or such, sometimes the kids may be doing what my brother was and had not known to just get out of the Adoption Center. But yes, that does, in turn, make kids like you sad and angry.

Anyways, your tag may have been used, but you may want to try calling Ganz...sometimes they feel really bad and give you a free code. If not, take it back to the store you purchased it from and get a refund.
your brother should contact ganz, and have them remove it from his account. imagine what the person feels when they find the code has been used. it is not his fault, kind of, but he should take responsiblity for his actions and call them. tell him it is ok, but he needs to make up for it. hope it all works out.
KayJay17 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 02:38 AM   #10

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by KayJay17
your brother should contact ganz, and have them remove it from his account. imagine what the person feels when they find the code has been used. it is not his fault, kind of, but he should take responsiblity for his actions and call them. tell him it is ok, but he needs to make up for it. hope it all works out.
I think ImTara55 said that she'd stopped him before he actually adopted the pet, so there's no need to call about that.

About the original question, since you do have the actual code card, you should be able to prove that you bought it. Hopefully Ganz will solve the problem for you when you call. Ideally they'd be able to track who entered the code fraudulently, and delete that thief's account.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed