Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2008, 10:42 AM   #1
I like to eat
Webkinz :)

rocksnpebbles is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Unanswered: My mom has gotten a pet to a high level in the acedemy but no prizes

My mom has gotten her pet to level nine in intelligence, eight in creativity, and level six in grooming. on the front page somebody got a vanity for passing level five in grooming. how come she hasn't gotten ANY prizes at all. she hasn't even gotten any action. can anybody explain what might have happened or anything?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2008, 10:46 AM   #2
FireClan

Default Re: My mom has gotten a pet to a high level in the acedemy but no prizes

Something is wrong with the Academy. Contact GANZ.
Old 06-16-2008, 10:49 AM   #3
I like to eat

rocksnpebbles is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: My mom has gotten a pet to a high level in the acedemy but no prizes

thanks I'll tell her
Old 06-16-2008, 11:09 AM   #4
is a wacky

tyrenwick is on a distinguished road

Click the image to open in full size.
you are supposed to get a special surprize, but you don't get your actions until you finnish level 10

---------- tyrenwick added 2 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

sorry, i read that wrong, you should get your action when you finish lev.5, check the action tab on your dock

Last edited by tyrenwick; 06-16-2008 at 11:09 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
tyrenwick is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 12:06 PM   #5
Woo Hoo! I'm a
Gift Guru

bamboopanda is a jewel in the roughbamboopanda is a jewel in the rough

The Pet talent classes work a little differently than the Basic Pet Courses. As we have seen, you get a prize for finishing level 5 in a talent class like grooming. For the Basic Pet courses, like Painting, agilitiy, speed, etc, you get actions after level 5 and a "special prize" after level 10
bamboopanda is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 04:06 PM   #6
ntaspnkasu

ntaspnkasu is on a distinguished road

So, she should have an action. I just checked and I don't have an action either!
ntaspnkasu is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 04:34 PM   #7
smrtiegurl101

contact GANZ and try to have some pics. if there are a lot of members not recieving their actions, they'll probably get on it and fix it quickly.
Old 06-16-2008, 04:36 PM   #8
Baltimore Colts

Congrats to your mom! I would tell her not to get to level 10 yet thouhg becuz people arent getting their special prize, its becuz thats a special course, I guess all courses like those will get a prize after level 5 but the others only get one after 10
Old 06-16-2008, 04:49 PM   #9
olve obsession

kr159 is on a distinguished road

webkinz has been having problems for some ppl
kr159 is offline Female
Closed